BY HUM NUTRITION

A set of 30 daily packs combining HUM's® Red Carpet™ and Killer Nails™ formulas. HUM's & reg' vegetarian Red Carpet™ formula includes the perfect balance of GLA, ALA, and Vitamin E. Made from bio-available nutrients from black currant and sunflower seeds, Red Carpet's healthy essential fats support fuller, shinier hair and glowing skin. It works to support the skin's glow through increased skin moisture and protection, while supporting fuller, shinier hair through hair follicle support* Killer Nails™ is widely used for strong nails and hair, thanks to its key ingredient, biotin a water soluble B-complex vitamin necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. It has been specially formulated for HUM® in a high potency vegan formula* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are gluten-free, contain no GMOs or artificial ingredients, are sustainably sourced, and are fully vegetarian. They are recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• I've never seen this product nor used this product before so I gu...1 Answers
  • Is it better to buy this combination pack vs the ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone noticed a drastic difference with Hum Nutrition vs any...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy R.
Ola, AR
These vitamins are awesome. I love these. I take them at bedtime when I take my other vitamins since some of them make me sick at my stomach. They have not made me nauseated so far and I've taken them for 4 months now. My hair is longer and healthier than it has been in a long time, my skin is glowing and I have not had any breakouts. Also my fingernails used to be brittle and peel off in layers and I have not had that problem since taking these vitamins. I would definitely reccomend these vitamins to anyone looking for a good hair, skin and nail vitamin.
Jessica D.
I just recently started using this product along with 2 of HUMs other products and I have to say I am extremely pleased! I highly recommend their products. I already see a difference in my hair and nails.
Kaiyla F.
Annapolis, MD
These vitamin packs are amazing! I've been taking these for the past 4 months because of how much of a difference they make with my hair, skin, and nails. My hair takes SO long to grow, but I have notices SUCH a difference in the growth and shine my hair now has! My nails are super strong when they're typically brittle during the winter months. Plus, my skin has this "glow from within" look to it. The little individual packs make it easy to keep a couple on hand in my purse or take with me on vacation. I cannot recommend these enough!
Diana S.
LOVE this. Been taking it now for almost 3 months and my hair and skin has never looked better! My hair grows so fast and is so healthy! For $1/day you can have healthier hair and nails! The travel size packets are also easy to throw in your bag so you don't forget to take em! Best hair/skin/nails supplement I've ever used
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I truly enjoy these! I gave a condition that causes my hair to fall out. These have really helped that. I have a lot less fall out since taking these. My hair looks better then it has in years actually! It's so much more silky and smooth. My hair stylist even commented on how healthy it looked. I really recommend this.
Ashley H.
I love Hum Nutrition! This little daily packet is great, it has the usual biotin for maximum hair and nail growth. I saw results after the first week, my nails grow like crazy now and there is definitely a difference in my hair! Use referal code 135D18 and code hum10 to save $20 at checkout!
Julia L.
I am a big fan of Hum Nutrition, sadly this product didn't work for me. It caused breakouts and I didn't notice a change in my hair. My nails did grow longer but I can achieve those results with Biotin. Overall this product wasn't for me but I am a fan of their other supplements.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I have been using this product for a year and my skin hair and nails have improved and it is looking fabulous! s before i get more old LOL. I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
LOVE!

I worked as a pediatric nurse for almost 5 years, and all the hand washing I had to do destroyed my nails! Since introducing this into my routine about 6 months ago, my nails look amazing! They're long, strong, and gorgeous! My hair is healthier and doesn't break as easy!

My skin looks about the same, but only because I have been using the Daily Cleanse for about 7 months at that point already ... So my skin issues (cystic acne) were already under control at that point.

It's cheaper to order from the HUM website as well, provided that you either subscribe to one of the services OR purchase 3 or more supplements at a time. If you use referral code F7908 you will also save $10 off your order!
Vanessa M.
Love this package, ever since iv been taking it my face has cleared up a lot and my nails have become longer and stronger. I struggled with breakages with my nails so taking this has helped immensely. Use my code 12E6CE to get $10 dollars off and get another $10 when u sign up with hum!
Kathie R.
I've never seen this product nor used this product before so I guess I'm just wondering what it is, and if it does any good for anyone
Lindsey P.
Pennsburg, PA
Has anyone noticed a drastic difference with Hum Nutrition vs any other supplements?
Imani H.
Is it better to buy this combination pack vs the individual bottle of red carpet?