BY HUM NUTRITION

A plant-based dietary supplement for glowing skin and shiny hair* HUM's® vegetarian Red Carpet™ formula includes the perfect balance of GLA, ALA, and Vitamin E. Made from bio-available nutrients from black currant and sunflower seeds, Red Carpet's healthy essential fats support fuller, shinier hair and glowing skin. It works to support the skin's glow through increased skin moisture and protection, while supporting fuller, shinier hair through hair follicle support* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates GLA is hard to come by in the diet and the ideal source of GLA is black currant seed oil. This product is gluten-free, contains no GMOs or artificial ingredients, is sustainably sourced, and is fully vegetarian. It is recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brenda O.
Overpriced supplements with very little benefits in regard to their claims. I actually did the 3 month subscription on their website, and got a couple of different supplements over that time (daily cleanse, red carpet, killer nails, beauty zzz. etc...). All that being said the only one that yielded results was the killer nails which made my nails grow a bit faster, but that was it. The Daily Cleanse actually bloated me so much that I gained 7 pounds which is rare since I have been the same weight since I was 15. I blame it on the supplements because after I stopped taking them I went back to my normal weight.  Overall I have actually seen better result from cheaper vitamins.
Lastly, I hated the fact that once you sign up on their website for the 3 months they hold your credit card 'hostage' and even after the 3 months have passed they will not let you skip a month or just cancel, they just keep the subscription going and charge you $7 shipping if you don't order a minimum. I couldn't cancel my subscription unless I called their toll number, which is shady since I did not sign up by calling them, I sign up ONLINE I would also like to cancel online.** I do not know if this practice still goes on but it did when I was a customer back in 2017.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I found these supplements pretty weak. Ive taken the daily cleanse and really loved those. As for these I didn’t see much of any results- no major progress with my hair and my skin looked the same as usual. I only took 1 a day instead of 2– which is the suggested serving. Since these are pretty pricey I wanted to make them last a bit longer. Perhaps this was a mistake and why I didn’t see any results. Overall I wouldn’t recommend these. I think HUM has stronger products!
Marie O.
Covington, LA
My go-to supplement for hair and skin, I noticed a difference in the moisture and even length of my hair after taking these for just a few days. I then stopped taking them for a week to see if the chance was truly because of Red Carpet. After that week when I started taking them again for about week I noticed my hair had already grown a little bit again. I never believed in supplements that claim to make your hair healthier but these really do work.
Janeigne N.
It's been about a month since I've started taking this supplement and I have to say I'm in love with it. My hair used to be beautiful and long when I was younger but after several times going blonde and other personal stuff, my hair has been thin and hasn't grown much. Now my hair is actually growing a lot healthier and thicker. This is a must have.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
$10 HUM REFERRAL CODE: 129577

I took these daily for a few months. My nails started growing in so strong that they stopped peeling and breaking and we’re smooth, ridge free, and strong. My nails look great even without nail polish!! Noticed a different after 1 month
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the Hum brand in general but Red Carpet is my favorite. First off it's not a horse pill like all the other beauty supplements. They're easy to swallow!
It says on the bottle to take 2 capsules a day with a meal but I only take one. Even with taking half the dosage my hair looks a bit shinier and also does my skin.
Brooke B.
Quincy, IL
I LOVE HUM!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about it! I take Red Carpet, and Daily Cleanse, and these products literally saved my skin! I suffer from adult acne and hormonal acne. I'm talking the giant annoying cysts that are deep under the skin and are so painful. These two products taken together are little miracle workers! My skin has never looked better! I rarely ever get a breakout, and when I do, it clears up in less than a week and it is not severe at all. I still occasionally get those pesky cysts, but very very rarely. These products are definitely worth the price! I get both products shipped every month on the 12 month plan and I get $50 worth of product for $37 (that includes shipping). Definitely buy from their website. These products are just so worth it!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If you want your skin to look good and for your hair to be strong and healthy, this supplement is perfect!! You can take these alone, or pair it with "killer nails" (aka "Runway Ready")

These supplements are Gluten Free, non gmo, and simply fantastic! I love the results I have with this!

Cheaper to order via the HUM website IF you plan on buying 3+ supplements . Use referral code F7908 to save $10 on your first order!!!
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I LOVE Red Carpet!
I have extremely long hair and it's color treated and these are the first vitamins I've ever taken that I've really noticed a difference. My hair is shinier, healthier, and softer since I started taking them a month ago. My skin is also more radiant and even, even my boyfriend has noticed it!
Absolutely worth the $25, which I think is really reasonable for something that is his effective. I don't know if I can live without Red Carpet now!
Taylor B.
Fairfax, VA
Seriously the best thing ever- this stuff is sent from the heavens. Definitely worth more than the 25 bucks your paying for it. My hair drastically changed in texture (along with the other care I put into it) and my skin cleared up and has definitely improved in texture. I use a lot of the HUM supplements but this is by far my favorite.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
my hair has been thinning really bad for the past year and i was wondering if this was worth the purchase and if anyone actually saw good results!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Does these break you out?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
What is it? Liquid?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Am I the only one who is annoyed by those reviews that first say how great Hum products are and then tell you to use their promo code to get a discount? I know it works for both sides but it still sounds like these reviewers are just trying to sell you stuff! Reminds me of Herbalife haha
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What vitamins are in it???