BY HUM NUTRITION

A plant-based dietary supplement for glowing skin and shiny hair* HUM's® vegetarian Red Carpet™ formula includes the perfect balance of GLA, ALA, and Vitamin E. Made from bio-available nutrients from black currant and sunflower seeds, Red Carpet's healthy essential fats support fuller, shinier hair and glowing skin. It works to support the skin's glow through increased skin moisture and protection, while supporting fuller, shinier hair through hair follicle support* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates GLA is hard to come by in the diet and the ideal source of GLA is black currant seed oil. This product is gluten-free, contains no GMOs or artificial ingredients, is sustainably sourced, and is fully vegetarian. It is recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Marie O.
Covington, LA
My go-to supplement for hair and skin, I noticed a difference in the moisture and even length of my hair after taking these for just a few days. I then stopped taking them for a week to see if the chance was truly because of Red Carpet. After that week when I started taking them again for about week I noticed my hair had already grown a little bit again. I never believed in supplements that claim to make your hair healthier but these really do work.
Emily B.
Lancaster, NY
I really love the Hum brand in general but Red Carpet is my favorite. First off it's not a horse pill like all the other beauty supplements. They're easy to swallow!
It says on the bottle to take 2 capsules a day with a meal but I only take one. Even with taking half the dosage my hair looks a bit shinier and also does my skin.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis
HUM supplements are the best! I've been taking Red Carpet for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin and hair looking shiny and healthy. The soft gels are easy to swallow and don't cause any stomach upset.
sunny m.
So I was really looking forward to testing these vitamins out. I felt like they would be really good and work. Well sadly after 2 and a half bottles my verdict is to save your money! These vitamins did absolutely nothing. My skin did not glow and my hair was not shiny at all. There was no improvement or change after taking these. I personally feel that if you're on the fence about vitamins just don't waste your money. I've spent a lot of money on supplements and they never do anything. I recommend trying a good shampoo, conditioner and hair styling products. I hope this helps some of you. I feel at $25 a bottle for 30 days this is something you don't want to waste your money on. There were no results and that was disappointing. I would have been fine if one of the things they claim would have happened. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Brooke B.
Quincy, IL
I LOVE HUM!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about it! I take Red Carpet, and Daily Cleanse, and these products literally saved my skin! I suffer from adult acne and hormonal acne. I'm talking the giant annoying cysts that are deep under the skin and are so painful. These two products taken together are little miracle workers! My skin has never looked better! I rarely ever get a breakout, and when I do, it clears up in less than a week and it is not severe at all. I still occasionally get those pesky cysts, but very very rarely. These products are definitely worth the price! I get both products shipped every month on the 12 month plan and I get $50 worth of product for $37 (that includes shipping). Definitely buy from their website. These products are just so worth it!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If you want your skin to look good and for your hair to be strong and healthy, this supplement is perfect!! You can take these alone, or pair it with "killer nails" (aka "Runway Ready")

These supplements are Gluten Free, non gmo, and simply fantastic! I love the results I have with this!

Cheaper to order via the HUM website IF you plan on buying 3+ supplements . Use referral code F7908 to save $10 on your first order!!!
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I LOVE Red Carpet!
I have extremely long hair and it's color treated and these are the first vitamins I've ever taken that I've really noticed a difference. My hair is shinier, healthier, and softer since I started taking them a month ago. My skin is also more radiant and even, even my boyfriend has noticed it!
Absolutely worth the $25, which I think is really reasonable for something that is his effective. I don't know if I can live without Red Carpet now!
Taylor B.
Fairfax, VA
Seriously the best thing ever- this stuff is sent from the heavens. Definitely worth more than the 25 bucks your paying for it. My hair drastically changed in texture (along with the other care I put into it) and my skin cleared up and has definitely improved in texture. I use a lot of the HUM supplements but this is by far my favorite.
Kaley P.
I have become so obsessed with all of the Hum Nutrition products! This one has left my hair super shiny and my skin super smooth! For 10% at humnutrition.com use my code 124D82! I'm telling you guys. This stuff is a life saver!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This helps me grow beautiful hair and glowing skin! I been taking this a year and I look more radiant since I had full dry skin. I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
my hair has been thinning really bad for the past year and i was wondering if this was worth the purchase and if anyone actually saw good results!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Does these break you out?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
What is it? Liquid?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Am I the only one who is annoyed by those reviews that first say how great Hum products are and then tell you to use their promo code to get a discount? I know it works for both sides but it still sounds like these reviewers are just trying to sell you stuff! Reminds me of Herbalife haha
Ashley M.
Does this help control breakouts?