HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsHum Nutrition
Raw Beauty To-Go Green Superfood Powder 15 x 028 oz/ 8 g Packets

Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty To-Go Green Superfood Powder 15 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Packets

by Hum Nutrition

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A green superfood powder to help boost energy and metabolism while creating radiant skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This health-boosting Superfood Powder is enriched with organic green superfoods, antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs, fiber, a full serving of fruit and vegetables, digestive enzymes, and five billion probiotics. With 15 days' supply in convenient daily to-go packets, it's perfect for people with a busy, on-the-go lifestyle. And best yet, the mint chocolate chip infusion tastes super-delicious and contains only 25 calories. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product does not contain gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, nuts, shellfish, salt, or artificial colors or flavors. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, sustainably sourced, and from a good manufacturing practice system. Research results: In a HUM consumer panel with Raw Beauty: - 97% loved the taste and reported an increase in productivity - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 76% saw an improved skintone after one month - 81% reported an improved digestion - 70% lost some weight by replacing their unhealthy snack with Raw Beauty

Do you guys recommend this?
Has this actually boosted anyone’s metabolism and given them energy? I’m looking for something to do that via natural supplements, but I don’t want it if it comes with negative side effects like some “supplements” do. Also does it taste absolutely terrible in smoothies or is it okay?
Is this sweet????
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty To-Go Green Superfood Powder 15 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Packets!
Brittany S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Disgusting. I couldn’t even stomach the taste of these. Whether it was in a smoothie or by itself. It’s a no from me
member-631981
Love love love love this product line! Clean ingredients, no added sugar and packed with nutrients! The single serves are so easy to take when traveling and on the go! Flavor is delicious too!
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
I got these as samples when ordering some vitamins from HUM and I really liked these! They are convenient and easy to use and actually have a good taste. I didn’t think it had much of a chalky taste like most powder supplements do!
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
I really like this stuff- it has a taste like lots of "green" stuff like wheatgrass or a green smoothie, not a ton of added sugar which is good because I try to minimize my sugar intake to avoid health issues. And it's good for your body and skin. I enjoy it.
Chris M.
Oxford, OH
Tasty and nutritious! I love the amount of vitamins that HUM packs into this raw beauty powder! I mix mine with almond milk and pour over ice - pretty tasty. Tastes like minty chocolate milk! It’s an easy way to get your antioxidants and other nutrients.
X X.
NY
These are so delicious! I mix them with almond milk and they taste so yummy, I honestly wasn't expecting them to taste as good as they do. They're so easy to take on-the-go as well. I love all of the benefits that these provide! I feel like I'm doing something truly good for my skin when I drink these. I recommend this if you're looking for a tasty and easy way to drink your beauty nutrients!
Jamie N.
Ferndale, MI
I love the ideas of this and am always looking at ways to add more nutrients to my diet. The issue with this was the taste. I just couldn’t find a way to make it edible.
Abbey K.
Commerce City, CO
Really like all the greens in this suppliment! Easy to injest AND digest! The taste isn't bad either. Didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin though.
Melissa R.
I was so excited to try these, but they had a horrible aftertaste and did not taste good in my smoothie at all. I have tried many Hum Nutrition powders but have not found one yet that is an enjoyable addition to any of my smoothies/beverages so it's hard to motivate myself to use these.
Aimee W.
Plaistow, NH
This chocolate mint powder is so delicious. I make banana and coconut milk smoothies. Highly recommend