Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Skin and Energy Superfood Powder - Coconut & Pineapple Tropical Infusion uploaded by Candace Y.Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Skin and Energy Superfood Powder - Coconut & Pineapple Tropical Infusion uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY HUM NUTRITION #38 in Beauty Supplements

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A green superfood powder to help boost energy, radiant skin, and metabolism. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Help boosts energy, revive radiant skin, and support metabolism. This powder is enriched rich organic green superfoods, antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs, fiber, a full serving of fruit and vegetables, digestive enzymes, and five billion probiotics. Plus, it contains a super-delicious organic coconut and pineapple infusion with only 30 calories. Raw Beauty Skin and Energy Superfood Powder is free of gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, nuts, shellfish, salt, and artificial colors or flavors. It is non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan, sustainably sourced, and from GMP facilities. Research results: In a HUM consumer panel with Raw Beauty: - 97% of our consumers loved the taste and reported an increase in productivity - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 76% saw an improved skin tone after 1 month - 81% reported an improved digestion - 70% lost some weight by replacing their unhealthy snack with Raw Beauty

Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
Out of all of HUM's Raw Beauty superfood powders, this is the best tasting flavor. I blend it with coconut water, ice, 1/2 frozen banana, spinach, and Vital Proteins collagen peptides. I find myself craving this every single day. It has helped with my sugar cravings. The sugar addiction is REAL, but this is helping me wean off all the chocolate and ice cream. I promise I'm NOT one of those people who just loves green juices and smoothies. If something doesn't taste good, I'm not going to eat it. As long as you like coconut, you'll love this product... at least the way I make it. I'm not sure if it would be as great just mixed with water or non-dairy milk.

It helps detoxify the body and supports digestion. It also combines adaptogens and antioxidants to help you with everyday stress and give you a healthy glow.

They sell HUM at Sephora, but if your local Sephora doesn't carry it you can find their products online at humnutrition.com. Use the referral code 11CEA2 for $10 off and then HUM10 for ANOTHER $10 off. I hope you love their supplements as much as I do!
Candace Y.
Torrance
I will start first by saying I’m actually not a big fan of coconut. It’s not something that I avoid completely but definitely not on the coconut bandwagon. I was a little skeptical of this and even though I had a bunch of samples, I avoided trying it for a while. When I first opened the packet there was a very overwhelming smell of coconut and pineapple to the point where I thought I was going to hate it. The packaging recommends to blend it with almond milk but I only had regular. I mixed and put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes to get it nice and cold. I LOVED IT! I was so surprised. I actually had this instead of my morning coffee and I was set. I have a few more trial packets left, but I am definitely buying the full size!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
$10 HUM REFERRAL CODE: 129577

I think this is my favorite tasting greens mix by Hum. It does tastes sweeter because it’s pineapple but you can also taste the earthy benefits. So easy to mix up and bring on the go. With the amount you get I think it’s worth the price if your budget allows for it!
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Tastes good. Has very good nutritional value. Need to be mixed well or will get chalky. It’s available ins Sephora or hum website. Pricey compared to other vitamins. Saw minimal results.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I received a sample of this with one of my orders and out of all of their powder options this one tasted the best. If you’re not a fan of coconut then this one is not for you as the coconut flavor comes through pretty strong. I mixed it with almond milk in a shaker cup and it mixed very well and went down smooth. I was considering buying a full size tub but I’m just not sold yet on the idea of “superfood” powders and the claims that they make. My 5 star rating is a reflection of the taste and the Hum brand overall. This stuff in particular tasted amazing but I did not get a chance to try it over a longer period of time.
Ashley H.
This stuff tastes amazing! I was a little nervous to try it because I am not typically a fan of "green drinks"  but I'm glad that I did! This doesnt taste like the usual green drink, its a little sweet and very refreshing! You can save $20 by using referral code 135D18 along with code hum10.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
It was hard to mix this well enough to get a good consistency, but it tasted good at first. I prefer it with milk. I find that I can rarely finish a whole glass though, it's a little too rich. I do notice a slight pick me up with it with energy and mental clarity.
amber D.
Love it! Works extremely well. The price is a little pricey I would say for the amount you get but the effectiveness cancels that out. I would've never tried this if not recommended by my friend who swears by it. And now I do to 10/10 recommend trying.
Vanessa M.
I absolutely love this powder. It goes good with smoothies. It tastes so good. It's hard to find superfood powders that taste good but this one taste amazing. Use my code 12E6CE to get $10 dollars off your order!
Courtney P.
I have tried this product as a sample and I'm not entirely impressed. I think it is extremely disappointing because it is very expensive it is supposed to do so much for your vitamin support and it doesn't.
Danessa D.
Where do you purchase this ?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Do you just mix it into water?
Jill M.
Abbotsford British Columbia, BC
Did anyone actually lose weight using this?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So is this powder u rub into your hair or what? I have never used any type of product like this
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What's the purpose of this??

back