Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Does anyone have any pros and cons after taking this product?
Where can I purchase this at?
Has anyone noticed this drying out?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder!
Dedham, MA
Tastes good. Has very good nutritional value. Need to be mixed well or will get chalky. It’s available ins Sephora or hum website. Pricey compared to other vitamins. Saw minimal results.
I have been using Hum Nutrition religious for the last year. Not only has this brand changed my skin, but also the way I've looked at my overall diet and lifestyle. I purchased Raw Beauty through Sephora and have since bought 2 more tubs. Mix it with your chocolate protein shakes in the morning and it will keep you full and energized for hours.
Philadelphia, PA
This tastes amazing! Seriously, it was like eating mint chocolate chip ice cream! If you blend it with almond milk and ice, it is like a treat! Even better that its a green superfood powder that is only benefitting you and only 25 calories! You can add it to a protein smoothie as an extra nutrient boost. I do feel more energized when I take it and honestly, healthier. I also got $10 off my entire order with the code 107E0A !
I mixed this with my meal replacement shake and I feel much fuller. I had to shake it a bit more because it settled but it tastes alright. It takes a while to get used to but I got a sample in my birchbox and this made me feel fuller and more energized. I like it. The minus star is because of the crazy taste.
Renton, WA
I was excited to try this, but I can'[t get past the consistency and taste. No matter whether I mix it with water or milk or how much I stir, it comes out lumpy. The taste is strange and potent (I definitely didn't pick up a mint chocolate chip flavor, it was more like medecine-sweet.) I didn't really notice an increase in energy levels or any other change with it, but I have only tried this green one a few times.
Portland , OR
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Andrea C.
I got this as a bonus sampler at my August Birchbox. I didn't like the taste. It was if I was drinking Lipton Tea with a chocolate flavor and a hint of mint. Since it was just a single use I can not say if it really worked.
I got this a few months back and it is the best flavor of anything that I have tried. So enjoyable and for once I didn't feel like I was drinking fake sugar. Not sure if I want to incorporate it daily or not, but I would recommend at least trying it. Use my code 15C599 for $10 off!
I like using this between lunch and dinner. It really prevents me from snacking. Honestly the flavor isn't that great but it isn't that bad either, it really just taste healthy. I mix mine with Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk and thats been my favorite way to enjoy this. And if you want to get a little fancy toss in a few berries and blend it up Really have been enjoying it a lot
Dayton
Best. Drink. Ever. I got one little sample pack in my Christmas stocking. I tried it with almond milk and literally fell in love. The same day, I went to their site to purchase more samples. I'm a very picky shake drinker bc I hate shames but this is something I could literally drink every day. It's not chalky at all and tastes like a regular drink. I recommend 110%
Mayfield Hts, OH
This product was about the worse thing I've tasted in awhile. I mixed it with water to drink and couldn't stomach it. I was provided a sample from Sephora and Birchbox and will not be drinking the other sample. I didn't notice any difference in my skin or anything with one use either (I didn't expect to).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cleveland