Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Does anyone have any pros and cons after taking this product?
Where can I purchase this at?
Has anyone noticed this drying out?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder!
Sherman oaks , CA
I like this flavor the best out of all the Hum powders. However after I ran out, I did not repurchase because it is very pricey and it still isn’t the BEST superfood drink I’ve ever had.
Eureka, CA
I love this stuff! It tastes a little superfoody as the name implies but it is not bad! I enjoy it. I can only drink it at certain times or else I get a stomachache, from any nutrition drinks though. I love mixing with almond milk.
Waterford, MI
I love the hum nutrition raw beauty green superfood powder. This superfood powder met 10000% of my expectations. There is not one thing I would want this company to change about this product. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.
Edmond
When it comes to supplements I am the biggest on being skeptical about over the top claims. However, I am on my third jar of this (mint chocolate chip) . I have tried their other flavors (Vanilla&Berry), which I am not a fan of by any means, and their (Gingersnap), which is definitely different but super tasty if you like a fresh ginger taste with a hint of tropical-ness. But I still prefer the mint chocolate chip over anything, it's my indulgence. I don't have enough time in the mornings to make fancy drinks with this. I don't drink milk or dairy of any sort so I drink it with plain ole' water. I LOVE IT. I have tried using it in the afternoon, which I don't think benefits me as much in the morning, just because I get an instant energy boost with this vs afternoon IDK why. It tastes awesome, especially for a superfood drink. I think some people find it not as good with water because they use too much water. I use a little less water then what it recommends and I think it tastes perfect. I have definitely noticed a difference of course in my energy in the mornings, and I also notice it helps well with digesting. As far as SKIN goes, my skin type is everything, I do not have miracle skin by any means from this, BUUUUT I have noticed a significant improvement in healing and the amount of skin imperfections have lessened greatly, and I have a very slight glow where I get compliments on my skin when I am not wearing any makeup. I am a huge fan of this and it lasts me about a little over month drinking it everyday. I think the value $39.00 is well worth it compared to others. I think it's definitely worth a try if you are into probiotics and antioxidants. If you are interested you can use this code (13013C) and it will give you $10 off your first order. :)
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder
los angeles, CA
Not a huge fan of the taste. I’m not a big mint fan. I like other flavors better. I have noticed a lot of benefits from taking this. Use my code 1BD700 for 10$ off!
Boca Raton, FL
I can’t live without this product! It gives me so much energy throughout the day and it also makes me more regular which means less bloating. I definitely recommend this product!
I got a sample size pack of this in the mail through Sephora and I was hesitant to try it... I am SO glad I did though. This has excellent flavor! I am also glad they suggested Almond Milk because I don’t really enjoy mixing powders with water. It was delicious! As far as the ingredients go, I like knowing that it’s Vegan.. other than that I haven’t do a lot of research. I know I’m silly for not looking up the ingredient and researching this product before eating it. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Give it a try!
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
I have been using this Superfood powder for 3 months and don't ever plan to stop. It's a great mid-day pick-me-up while at work that doesn't make me crash like coffee. Not to mention, the health benefits are unmatched! Since using this powder, daily; my skin is glowing, my digestion is much better and it has given me a huge energy boost.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Tastes great and I feel good knowing that I’m getting in a ton of superfoods! It’s pricey but the ingredients are high quality so I think it’s a good value for the cost. I’d recommend this to anyone looking to boost their health!
Wilmington, VT
I take this everyday now and I can tell an immediate difference if I miss a day. The taste is fantastic and it’s easy to use and add into my daily routine. I honestly feel so much more energetic on days when I drink it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cleveland