Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Does anyone have any pros and cons after taking this product?
Where can I purchase this at?
Has anyone noticed this drying out?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder!
Wakefield, RI
HUM is definitely one of my most trusted brands. It's super difficult to find, though. I always have to order online - which means more expensive because I have to pay for shipping. Either way, this is a great product and if I find it in stores I will buy it!
Phenix city, AL
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Brandy C.
This product has a wonderful earthy taste. It is very easy to drink. It says to mix with water but I always use a juice of some sort ( my fav is grape juice). Wonderful product overall, will be purchasing soon!!
Tacoma, WA
Got a free sample from the company definitely thought this was going to taste good but after actually drinking the product it was bitter and tasted a lot like grass. Not worth the buy for me if it does t have a good taste
Got a sample from Sephora. I mixed it with almond milk. Not a fan. Wasn't the worst thing I've ever tasted, but far from yummy. Might not be bad if it's blended into a smoothy. It stayed fairly gritty as well.
Boston, MA
I received this as a sample from Sephora. This powder is so hard to mix!!!! Not a fan of the small chunks of powder floating on top. I tried to mix this almond milk. I don't think I'll ever purchase this.
Blackwood, NJ
Mix this with your chocolate protein powder after a nice workout.. oh my god it's like dessert!! Soooo good if you love mint chocolate chip ice cream. The benefits of it are great as well!
This was disgusting. Absolutely gross. I'm honestly sorry for putting this in my mouth. I've tried many powders but i just dont thing the mint flavor is good at all for a protein powder
Best thing ever, i don't feel as bloated as before. I also notice, it gives me energy i don't have to drink coffee anymore. Also my skin has really been clearing up.
Cohoes, NY
I received this as a sample and I just now mixed it up. I mixed it in water and it isn't horrible. I think the milk would give it a little something extra though. It is difficult to get everything dissolved, but no impossible. I think a blender bottle would be a much simpler way to get this done. I don't know if I will buy this but I think I will definitely try out some of their other product
Brambleton, VA
I got a sample of this from Sephora’s superfood sample set. I ended up throwing it into a banana-berry smoothie last minute, and as you can probably imagine it didn’t taste very good. It would have been much better on it own
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cleveland