BY HUM NUTRITION #8 in Beauty Supplements

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Does it taste bad5 Answers
  • Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder did what ...1 Answers
  • Trying to stay away from coffee. But it's really hard whe...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jade B.
Durham
I have always been very skeptical about beauty supplements and superfood claims because most of them oversell promises that no one product could possibly deliver on. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by this product and will continue to purchase it. The ingredients are legitimate, the flavor is DELICIOUS (which is a huge difference from most green powders) like mint chocolate chip cookies, it mixes well with any kind of milk or milk alternative, and I swear that my skin has been brighter and clearer during the two months that I've been using it.

It's a little on the pricey side to me at $39 for a 30 day supply (you can buy at Sephora or online at their Hum Nutrition website) BUT if you can get a few friends to go in on some with you, anytime you purchase 3 products from the Hum website you get 25% off. If you're a real believer and want to subscribe, you can get up to an additional 25% off when you get a subscription. So as long as you're committed, you could in theory get this for half price.

If you want to give it a go, you can go to www.humnutrition.com and use my referral code 1709D9 for $10 off, PLUS if it's your first order and you're a new customer you can get an additional $10 off when you complete a detailed questionnaire. After you submit it, one of their board certified nutritionists will give you a personalized recommendation from a selection of their products! I honestly really love Hum and this is my favorite of their products.
KayLeigh L.
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder is one of my FLAVORITE health and beauty supplements. You can purchase this from Sephora for around $40 and it’s a little cheaper in bulk directly from the HUM website.. so your best bet is to find two pals who want to go in on this with you. I think this is SO simple and so tasty in comparison to the supplement powders I’ve tried in the past! I literally just shake this up in a little bit of almond milk in the morning. I think it would be even tastier in oat milk! This particular flavor is mint chocolate and it satisfies my sweet tooth in the morning so I’m not constantly craving sweets throughout the day. My milk tastes like Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies to me.. um, yum! I will always repurchase. I recommend this for anyone who is traveling or constantly on the go; or even to anyone who just really likes to substitute supplements in their daily routine like I do! (I like to mix this in with a cup of almond milk and a scoop of Huel vanilla plant protein powder for a delicious treat after the gym!)
Kaili T.
Edmond
When it comes to supplements I am the biggest on being skeptical about over the top claims. However, I am on my third jar of this (mint chocolate chip) . I have tried their other flavors (Vanilla&Berry), which I am not a fan of by any means, and their (Gingersnap), which is definitely different but super tasty if you like a fresh ginger taste with a hint of tropical-ness. But I still prefer the mint chocolate chip over anything, it's my indulgence. I don't have enough time in the mornings to make fancy drinks with this. I don't drink milk or dairy of any sort so I drink it with plain ole' water. I LOVE IT. I have tried using it in the afternoon, which I don't think benefits me as much in the morning, just because I get an instant energy boost with this vs afternoon IDK why. It tastes awesome, especially for a superfood drink. I think some people find it not as good with water because they use too much water. I use a little less water then what it recommends and I think it tastes perfect. I have definitely noticed a difference of course in my energy in the mornings, and I also notice it helps well with digesting. As far as SKIN goes, my skin type is everything, I do not have miracle skin by any means from this, BUUUUT I have noticed a significant improvement in healing and the amount of skin imperfections have lessened greatly, and I have a very slight glow where I get compliments on my skin when I am not wearing any makeup. I am a huge fan of this and it lasts me about a little over month drinking it everyday. I think the value $39.00 is well worth it compared to others. I think it's definitely worth a try if you are into probiotics and antioxidants. If you are interested you can use this code (13013C) and it will give you $10 off your first order. :)
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood PowderHum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder
Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I am super impressed with Raw Beauty! Not only does it taste delicious (and I only mix it in with 8oz of water), but I have see DRAMATIC improvements in my skin in just 2 weeks. I had never had green drinks before, and I eat paleo and have celiacs. I eat super clean, but I had noticed recently that my eczema was out of control, and I was experiencing the worst flare-ups I had had in years. I figured something was missing from my diet and decided to try Raw Beauty. I’m glad I did because my eczema is finally under control again! In two weeks I have had zero flare-ups, my skin is healing, I am no longer itchy constantly and my eczema is almost gone! Raw Beauty also is filling, nutritious, and makes a great snack that provides you with energy. I highly recommend this product.
Risse S.
Dayton
Best. Drink. Ever. I got one little sample pack in my Christmas stocking. I tried it with almond milk and literally fell in love. The same day, I went to their site to purchase more samples. I'm a very picky shake drinker bc I hate shames but this is something I could literally drink every day. It's not chalky at all and tastes like a regular drink. I recommend 110%
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Don’t waste your money and don’t take this if your pregnant!!!! It contains ashwagandha which can cause miscarriages. These supplements are not regulated by the FDA. Be sure to check with your doctor before starting them. I am better off just taking probiotics and eating healthy. I do take some supplements such as fish oil and omega 7. Those are worth it and great for your overall health. Read into it on the internet.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
I got a sample size pack of this in the mail through Sephora and I was hesitant to try it... I am SO glad I did though. This has excellent flavor! I am also glad they suggested Almond Milk because I don’t really enjoy mixing powders with water. It was delicious! As far as the ingredients go, I like knowing that it’s Vegan.. other than that I haven’t do a lot of research.
I know I’m silly for not looking up the ingredient and researching this product before eating it. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Give it a try!
Roxanne O.
We got this sample from Sephora and it really helped me feel a little better it’s pretty effective as compared to others it’s a good value. I would recommend it to others. Especially if you’re into smoothies
Trina E.
Paulden, AZ
I recurved a sample of this and was so excited to try it. I was not impressed, it did not dissolve well at all so it was conky and it tastes horrible. I would not recommend.
Iriz S.
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder I got these from the mail along with other HUM products. Amazing flavor and it’s super filling with the powder being only 25 calories, you can add it to your smoothie or just with almond milk. Radiant and glowing skin is the cherry on top ✨
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Does it taste bad
Vinna C.
Lake Forest, CA
How is the mint flavor? I think its odd that they chose chocolate and mint as their only flavor.
Lorena R.
Trying to stay away from coffee. But it's really hard when I need to wake up by 5:30am and have to work till 8pm. What do you think of this product as a source of energy for the day starter?
Kaley K.
I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little worried about the taste. I've heard mixed reviews about it. What is it good to mix with?
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Did you notice a difference when trying this product? Or is it jus a good supplement to take?