Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Does this product contain protein and how many calories does it have?
Does it have a chalky taste to it?
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Does anyone have any pros and cons after taking this product?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder!
Ann Arbor, MI
I just got a sample of this and fell in love! I came straight to Influenster to review! I mixed it with organic chocolate soymilk and I'm hooked. Pros: only 25 calories (30 calories per serving in the full size, but the sample size was a bit smaller) doesn't taste a thing like the wheatgrass & phytonutrients that make it so good for you, tastes amazing, and the natural energy feels the same as a large iced tea without the caffeine! Cons are it doesn't mix as well as it could, and the price is a bit steep. Even full price (without discounts or promo codes) it's only about $1.25 a serving. I will definitely be purchasing. Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder
Yonkers , NY
I am a sucker for anything mint chocolate flavor so for me this Raw beauty green super food powder was absolutely delicious. I like to mix this with almond milk and some water in the morning or if I want a delicious latte right before bed I’ll mix it with almond milk a little bit of coffee creamer and I’ll mix it in a warm it up and it’s nice and frothy and it just hits the spot. Taste somewhat like man that’s what I like to do is add a few drops of peppermint extract and yummy.
Jax Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed using this as a daily boost to my morning coffee. It has a subtle mint chocolate flavor and is a green powder. The ingredient list appealed to me and I did feel it helped to boost the natural processes to improve skin and overall health. I have also tried in the travel packets which I enjoyed as a supplement when traveling and when your diet may not be the most balanced.
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Elle J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yum to Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder . Adding this to a smoothie mix that involves chocolate or super greens is rather tasty. It effectively aids digestion. This tub packaging is fine; I loved getting this in the packets because it was easier to use on the go when I was at work having a craving. It gave me energy and satisfied my cravings.
New york, NY
It tasted great! I used this in addition to protein powder and then with strawberries, banana, and almond milk for a smoothie for breakfast during the summer when I was off from work. The taste was great (maybe due to the other foods I added in the smoothie as well), and filled me up for the morning as a breakfast, preworkout meal.
Mill Valley
I don't know if I did something wrong with this powder, but it made me feel really weird... I woke up in the middle of the night after having taken it in a cold sweat. Not only that but it does NOT taste good. I tried drinking it without adding it to a smoothie and just put it in water and it's just nasty. Not a fan at all.
Plymouth
This superfood powder was actually really nice. I’ve tried many in the past and they taste just plain nasty, but not this one. It has a mint chocolate chip flavor that works perfectly in a smoothie or with some almond/coconut milk! Make sure you heavily stir it as the only downfall is that it can sometimes be hard to dissolve
Tulsa, OK
I was lucky enough to try this a few years ago and it was alright. I knew the benefits of the powder which makes for the 4 stars but the consistency of the powder in my drink was rough... it didn’t dissolve very well but for the healthy benefits it was promoting I chugged it and got it down with some struggle but I overcame that obstacle.
Chicago
Tastes somehow delicious and fresh at the same time - a super easy way to get some extra greens in your diet. I especially like this for traveling, since it packs light and is easy to take with water/any other liquid you want! Not sure how this has really affected my health but I feel a glow coming from inside :)
Shelton, CT
Overall I like this product! The taste could be better but I noticed all around more energy while using this and my skin seemed to glow more. I like this compared to alternatives because I’m a huge HUM fan and think their stuff works great! It’s worth the price and I would definitely recommend to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cleveland