Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder

A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics* all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion. This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out* This product is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial colors or flavors. Research results: In a clinical consumer evaluation test on 37 subjects taking Raw Beauty for 30 consecutive days: - 70% lost weight - 76% reported improved skintone - 81% reported improved digestion - 89% avoided unhealthy snacks - 97% reported productivity increase - 97% loved the taste. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Alguno ayuda ala menopause o cual recomiendan?
HaaVe you noticed any benefits since adding this to your wellness routine?
I Want to try this!! What does it help with?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder!
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by rhiannon B.
I absolutely love Hum Nutrition. I’ve used a lot of their products. The Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder is good when u need a little chocolate sweet treat without feeling guilty
Valerie R.
This is a great supplement that tastes great with almond milk. I get an energy boost when I drink it. The flavor mint chocolate chip tastes good, definitely better than some of the other supplement powders. It's a little on the pricey side at $40 for a 30 day supply. I do seem to notice an increase in my skin radiance and I'm hoping this improves even more the longer I use this!
Elle J.
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Elle J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yum to Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder . Adding this to a smoothie mix that involves chocolate or super greens is rather tasty. It effectively aids digestion. This tub packaging is fine; I loved getting this in the packets because it was easier to use on the go when I was at work having a craving. It gave me energy and satisfied my cravings.
Dee P.
Las Vegas, NV
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Dee P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely in love with this product! When you are diligent in using it everyday you will notice a difference in your hair, skin, and nails. This morning I mixed it with my protein shake and my coffee after yoga.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
I was lucky enough to try this a few years ago and it was alright. I knew the benefits of the powder which makes for the 4 stars but the consistency of the powder in my drink was rough... it didn’t dissolve very well but for the healthy benefits it was promoting I chugged it and got it down with some struggle but I overcame that obstacle.
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
I received a sample of this powder and was excited to try it. However, the mint chocolate chip flavor is a little tough to pair with certain things in a smoothie. But I did find success using this to make a mint chocolate chip nice cream! I used two frozen bananas, a tbs of cacao powder and a packet of the raw beauty, and after blending I added a handful of chocolate chips. It made for an amazing and healthy dessert!!
Lea R.
Forest Hills, NY
It tasted great! I used this in addition to protein powder and then with strawberries, banana, and almond milk for a smoothie for breakfast during the summer when I was off from work. The taste was great (maybe due to the other foods I added in the smoothie as well), and filled me up for the morning as a breakfast, preworkout meal.
Kelley M.
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder uploaded by Kelley M.
The taste and ingredients are awesome. I use this with yogurt as a base for morning smoothies .
Michelle B.
Encino, CA
Not a huge fan of the taste. I’m not a big mint fan. I like other flavors better. I have noticed a lot of benefits from taking this. Use my code 1BD700 for 10$ off!
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Not the best taste. But it definitely is really good for you, this helps me get through my workouts with ease. It gives you a boost of energy without the manic feelings of coffee. I bought it for $40 off of Sephora, and have been using it for my pre workouts since. Pro Tip: use it in smoothie bowls for a much better taste and sweeter results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki T.
cleveland
il y a un an
Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder Does anyone have any pros and cons after taking this product?
Brittany S. il y a 5 mois
There are not pros lol it tastes like absolute dirt