Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels

An ultrapure, high-potency fish oil dietary supplement that supports even skintone and a healthy heart and body* The team at HUM® traveled oceans to find the best sustainably-sourced omega-3 oils from small fish, which surpass the strictest standards in purity. OMG™ Omega the Great delivers the clinically studied ratio of EPA and DHA, shown to support naturally bright and even skintone and healthy heart and body. It hydrates the skin by supporting retention of natural moisture, and has no fishy aftertaste, thanks to its special enteric coating* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, contains no GMOs, or artificial ingredients, is sustainably sourced, and is recommended by leading nutritionists. Research results: In an 8-week clinical study of acne patients: - 67% reduction in inflammatory lesions was observed - In a 12-week double blind trial of eczema sufferers: - Those using 1.8 g of EPA experienced significant improvement *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Don’t wanna take fish oil because of the burps? No problem Hum has you covered. I never experienced fishy burps with these and my brain literally feels like it is re-growing from all the drug/drinking damage I caused in high school. After months and months of taking them, I slowly but surely have an improving memory and my ability to understand complex topics is growing, which is very important for a math/sci major like myself
Britney J.
I’ve taken these regularly for a while now and find I enjoy how inexpensive they are for what seem like decently potent vitamins. I like that I have the pills right away when I need new ones. No complaints here.
Logan S.
New albany, OH
I love this line from HUM Nutrition! This one in particular is great for my hair/skin. I have horrible anxiety and the stress leads to thinning hair and dull skin. I can't thank HUM enough for bringing some life back to my looks.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is great for the brain and muscle building! We need our omega 3! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Maria H.
Santa Rosa, CA
"What is the difference between these pills that claim to assist you with health concerns or improving certain aspects of your beauty regimen, then other pills out on the market?". Well from my experience, in all honesty, I used them all until I ran out. I loved them, overall it was my favorite out of all the Hum Nutrition pills and I noticed the difference in my skin. It's absolutely worth a try and very inexpensive compared to other supplements out there.
Carey  E.
This is one of my favorite supplements. I bought mine from Sephora. You can get them at a cheaper price from the website but I had a 15% coupon from Sephora so I decided to get it. This omega-3 supplement is great for your heart and body. It has even help my face become clearer since I've been talking it.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
It took a while (6 months) to see the results, which weren't life changing. Overall, the texture of my hair improved a little bit, it looked/felt smoothr and got less tangled. These fish oils also helped clear up my acne somewhat.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Got these a few days ago. I haven't had any new acne break outs :) and my skin feels smoother.

Update: My acne scars are actually looking lighter :) My hair seems to get oily quicker though.

Ps they don't taste fishy at all :)
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
These have changed my life. This has really helped with my skin. I feel like it so much clearer. They are huge pills but, I don't mind if it's actually gonna help me out.
Joelynn R.
I enjoy this supplement quite a bit! Best fish oil that doesn't even remotely taste or smell like a typical fish oil. You feel healthier and your skin will literally glow!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for palpitation regulation?
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenn are you supposed to take it? and does it matter when? does it change the effect of it?