Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels

by Hum Nutrition

An ultrapure, high-potency fish oil dietary supplement that supports even skintone and a healthy heart and body* The team at HUM® traveled oceans to find the best sustainably-sourced omega-3 oils from small fish, which surpass the strictest standards in purity. OMG™ Omega the Great delivers the clinically studied ratio of EPA and DHA, shown to support naturally bright and even skintone and healthy heart and body. It hydrates the skin by supporting retention of natural moisture, and has no fishy aftertaste, thanks to its special enteric coating* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, contains no GMOs, or artificial ingredients, is sustainably sourced, and is recommended by leading nutritionists. Research results: In an 8-week clinical study of acne patients: - 67% reduction in inflammatory lesions was observed - In a 12-week double blind trial of eczema sufferers: - Those using 1.8 g of EPA experienced significant improvement *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

What makes this fish oil “better” than regular fish oil you can get at the department store? It’s so much more expensive - not just for the amount you get. Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels
Are there any side effects? Really want to try this.
Do you have to take 2 capsules a day?  I know its recommended, but sometimes I have a sensitivity to vitamins.  If I take just one a day will there be any benefit?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels!
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels uploaded by Vicky P.
These fish oil gels are great! They’re one of the only fish oil gels I’ve taken that doesn’t have a fish aftertaste.
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels uploaded by Hannah O.
I love that these don’t have an aftertaste and are easy to swallow. I also really like the packaging so I keep them at my desk at work!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,031 reviews
Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels uploaded by Linzy N.
Hum Nutrition OMG!(TM) Omega The Great 60 Softgels uploaded by Linzy N.
This is great for the brain and muscle building! We need our omega 3! I ordered it off hum nutrition website. Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Jillian G.
Edmond, OK
Great Omega supplement. Omega 3 and 6 are essential to keeping your skin moisturized and balanced. There is a certain ratio of 3 to 6 you are supposed to consume (don't remember exactly) but this helps keep a balance between the 2 types in order to keep you skin feeling and looking great. No fishy taste or after-taste. Digests well, pills are big though and can be challenging to swallow if you have a small mouth and huge tonsils lmao
Kallie N.
Morgantown, WV
This supplement helped my body from head to toe. My nails were stronger than they have ever been and my hair was healthier than ever before. It also did not upset my stomach. I wish it was less expensive because I would keep using it every day! No other Omega supplement has compared.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
I really like this product. I gave it only 4 stars because of the actual texture. It’s rough not smooth. Not easy to go down.
Loren M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Really great! It's doing wonders with my other Hum vitamins and it doesn't have a fishy taste!
Carey E.
This is one of my favorite supplements. I bought mine from Sephora. You can get them at a cheaper price from the website but I had a 15% coupon from Sephora so I decided to get it. This omega-3 supplement is great for your heart and body. It has even help my face become clearer since I've been talking it.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Got these a few days ago. I haven't had any new acne break outs :) and my skin feels smoother. Update: My acne scars are actually looking lighter :) My hair seems to get oily quicker though. Ps they don't taste fishy at all :)
Maria H.
Windsor, CA
"What is the difference between these pills that claim to assist you with health concerns or improving certain aspects of your beauty regimen, then other pills out on the market?". Well from my experience, in all honesty, I used them all until I ran out. I loved them, overall it was my favorite out of all the Hum Nutrition pills and I noticed the difference in my skin. It's absolutely worth a try and very inexpensive compared to other supplements out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maggie R.
N Hollywood, CA
il y a 2 ans
hanna Y. il y a 5 mois
The reason this brand is more expensive is because it’s manufactured in the USA. A lot of brands will say “made in the USA”, but the reality is that many “American” brands source or produce their product abroad in other countries. You might not think that it’s important, but here is info taken straight from the FDA’s own website: “Manufacturers and distributors do not need FDA approval to sell their dietary supplements. This means that FDA does not keep a list of manufacturers, distributors or the dietary supplement products they sell. Unlike drug products that must be proven safe and effective for their intended use before marketing, there are no provisions in the law for FDA to "approve" dietary supplements for safety or effectiveness before they reach the consumer. “ “In that FDA has limited resources to analyze the composition of food products, including dietary supplements, it focuses these resources first on public health emergencies and products that may have caused injury or illness. Enforcement priorities then go to products thought to be unsafe or fraudulent or in violation of the law. The remaining funds are used for routine monitoring of products pulled from store shelves or collected during inspections of manufacturing firms. The agency does not analyze dietary supplements before they are sold to consumers. “ I would much rather use vitamins that have been manufactured in the USA then other countries that don’t have restrictions on certain chemicals. Secondly, I’ve taken this fish oil. Whenever I donate blood, or get blood taken, they know right away that I take fish oils because my blood isn’t “thick”, it flows freely. The other fish oil supplements I took before didn’t have such noticeable results like HUM. I think you’ll be able to notice a difference when you take these vs. a different brand after a few months as well.