BY HUM NUTRITION

An ultrapure, high-potency fish oil dietary supplement that supports even skintone and a healthy heart and body* The team at HUM® traveled oceans to find the best sustainably-sourced omega-3 oils from small fish, which surpass the strictest standards in purity. OMG™ Omega the Great delivers the clinically studied ratio of EPA and DHA, shown to support naturally bright and even skintone and healthy heart and body. It hydrates the skin by supporting retention of natural moisture, and has no fishy aftertaste, thanks to its special enteric coating* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, contains no GMOs, or artificial ingredients, is sustainably sourced, and is recommended by leading nutritionists. Research results: In an 8-week clinical study of acne patients: - 67% reduction in inflammatory lesions was observed - In a 12-week double blind trial of eczema sufferers: - Those using 1.8 g of EPA experienced significant improvement *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Maria H.
Maria H.
Santa Rosa, CA
"What is the difference between these pills that claim to assist you with health concerns or improving certain aspects of your beauty regimen, then other pills out on the market?". Well from my experience, in all honesty, I used them all until I ran out. I loved them, overall it was my favorite out of all the Hum Nutrition pills and I noticed the difference in my skin. It's absolutely worth a try and very inexpensive compared to other supplements out there.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Got these a few days ago. I haven't had any new acne break outs :) and my skin feels smoother.

Update: My acne scars are actually looking lighter :) My hair seems to get oily quicker though.

Ps they don't taste fishy at all :)
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
These have changed my life. This has really helped with my skin. I feel like it so much clearer. They are huge pills but, I don't mind if it's actually gonna help me out.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
It took a while (6 months) to see the results, which weren't life changing. Overall, the texture of my hair improved a little bit, it looked/felt smoothr and got less tangled. These fish oils also helped clear up my acne somewhat.
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.
I enjoy this supplement quite a bit! Best fish oil that doesn't even remotely taste or smell like a typical fish oil. You feel healthier and your skin will literally glow!
Julie H.
Julie H.
I have been using this fish oil for about a year now. It doesn't have a fishy taste or smell after. Great omega 3s
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
This is great for the brain and muscle building! We need our omega 3! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Carey  E.
Carey E.
This is one of my favorite supplements. I bought mine from Sephora. You can get them at a cheaper price from the website but I had a 15% coupon from Sephora so I decided to get it. This omega-3 supplement is great for your heart and body. It has even help my face become clearer since I've been talking it.
Loren M.
Loren M.
Denver, CO
Really great! It's doing wonders with my other Hum vitamins and it doesn't have a fishy taste!