Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules

by Hum Nutrition

A plant-based dietary supplement that acts as a monthly ally against PMS* Moody Bird™ is formulated with dong quai root and chaste berry (vitex) extract that helps maintain healthy hormonal balance. Chaste berry is widely researched for its reputation to alleviate the symptoms of PMS such as curbing cravings, relieving pain, and balancing mood* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and contains no artificial ingredients. It is fully vegan/vegetarian and recommended by leading nutritionists. Research results: In a clinical study of 69 women, aged 18-44, over a 12 week period: - All reported a significant reduction in PMS symptoms After the first cycle - Symptoms continued to decline over the next two cycles with 92% of the participants being scored at the end of the third cycle *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Has anyone noticed this helping with menstrual migraines?
Does this help cramps?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules!
Nathaly P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules uploaded by Nathaly P.
I just received my HUM nutrition package. The packaging is really nice. I bought the Moody Bird, Base Control, Daily Cleanse, & Flatter me. They gave me a free Orange Mini Resistance Band. I’m excited to start using these products. Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Acne Supplement Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement
Yesi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules uploaded by Yesi M.
I have always suffered of acne mainly on my forehead and chin and it would get worse during that time of the month. I tried many treatments but not many products were effective. A friend recommended these capsules a month ago. And believe me, IT WORKS! My skin looks so much better with a week. LOVE THEM Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules
Ada R.
Lovettsville, VA
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules uploaded by Ada R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, I've only been taking these for almost a month, meaning I don't think I can give the best review not knowing how it can help LONG TERM. Anyways, the capsules are regular sized, a bit of a smell, and seem to regulate mood a bit? I haven't noticed too much yet, but I have read great things about this for people that struggle with hormones!
JaVohn P.
Renton , WA
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules uploaded by JaVohn P.
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules Met all of my expectations. All of my usual PMS symptoms were reduced significantly! Bloating, insomnia, mood swings, and pain were all minimized or alleviated. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.
Kimberly A.
I used Hum’s Moody Bird pills for a month before posting as I wanted to give an honest review. I suffer from major mood changes right before ‘that time’, in addition to bloating and pain. Ladies, type your fingers as fast as you can, or run out and buy these if you too suffer monthly moodiness! I had zero change in my mood; no crazy crying, no upset about little things, AND no bloating (which may or may not be related)! This is a major win for me and I have signed up for monthly shipments on Hum’s website!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill, NY
1,098 reviews
So as a person who suffers from extreme PMS (i.e mood swings that will make people go running for the hills, bloating to the point where I am a totally different pants size and eating like a 5 year old let loose in a candy store) I am always on the lookout for something that can at least curve one PMS issue. Well HUM has done that and then some. After reading about HUM on the internets (lol), and doing my own research, I really liked what the company is about and decided to give Moody Bird a chance. I was to the point where something was better then nothing. Having only needing to be better then Midol, I felt HUM would not disappoint and it not only didn't disappoint it surpassed all of my needs. I started taking Moody Bird 1 week before my next cycle, so I was not expecting little to no results the first go'round. Boy was I wrong! I had no bloating, very little cramping, my skin is glowing and my appetite is normal (not craving brownies and steak, as usual). I was not only impressed but hooked. After just one 1 week of consistent use my PMS is considerably better. I will be sticking to this HUM supplement for now and branching out to try their other supplements. P.S. My husband offered to buy me a years worth. He thought he was being funny, but I might just take him on that offer.
Kate T.
Hum Nutrition Moody Bird(TM) 60 Capsules uploaded by Kate T.
Not happy with this supplement. I took as directed and this caused nausea and headaches. I thought maybe I just needed to adjust to them but after 2 weeks I gave up..no benefits noticed..just nausea and headaches. I'm willing to try Hum's other supplements, this one did not work out for me.
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
When I first read that this helped with PMS, I assumed it was something you took only when you had your period. That’s not the case, as this is made to be taken everyday of the month. It’s designed to help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, which in turn supports cravings, cramps, and irritability. It also helps control those hormonal breakouts that come along with your period. I wouldn’t recommend this for someone who doesn’t have issues with PMS or acne or any hormonal issues associated with your period, but if you do have any of those issues I highly recommend you try this as it’s very unique as far as supplements go.
bribri  .
Liberty, MO
These came just in time for my period! I’ve definitely noticed an upsurge in mood and energy with these. I get “moody” when I’m on my period and I honestly think these help. Going to continue taking for sure!
Nicole G.
I’m cautiously ecstatic about this. It’s been one full month and I’m about to start my period. The thing is, I’m not intensely angry and teary and haven’t been for the last full week or so. Usually I’m beyond irritable, crying at everything, and my mood turns on a dime for at least a full week. That’s not gone entirely, but the duration and intensity are lesser with Moody Bird. I tried Jubliance before this and it was just too pricey. So with one month under my belt, I think I can say this stuff works. I’m impressed!