Hum Nutrition Killer Nails

A plant-based dietary supplement to support longer, stronger nails and hair* Killer Nails™ is widely used for strong nails and hair, thanks to its key ingredient, biotin a water soluble B-complex vitamin necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. It has been specially formulated for HUM® in a high potency vegan formula* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and recommended by leading nutritionists. It is fully vegan/vegetarian, and contains no artificial ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Has anyone tried these with good results?
Best supplement for nail and hair growth beyond just basic biotin? I have tried Hum Nutrition Killer Nails , Hum Nutrition Runway Ready(TM) 30 Daily Packs , [product:natures-bounty-hair-skin-nails-gummies-9] without seeing any tangible results! =(
Has anyone tried any of the other HUM Products? I have been wanting to buy but I'm not too sure.... Thanks in advance.
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Killer Nails!
Hailey W.
Tiffin, OH
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Hailey W.
I tried this out and have noticed lots of strength gained in my nails and they aren’t as easy to break! Great product!
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Ann H.
Have been taking for several months now. My nails feel very strong and grow pretty fast. Haven’t had any breakouts like some other biotin products have given me.
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Lindsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never been one to take vitamins because I normally forget to take them but this one is so easy to remember . Just one capsule a day ended up giving me longer, fuller, healthier hair and helped my nails. In my opinion this is one of the best vitamins to purchase , any of their products are quality ones. Left is my hair before and the right is the after. Love seeing results like this!
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Odette A.
Supplement used to “support for longer and stronger nails & hair”. I like taking it in the morning with my coffee. No aftertaste. Helpful as I know my nails are thinning since menopause. #nailcare #haircare #glutenfree #vegan #vegetarian #sustainablysourced #nonGMO #biotin
Shireen G.
Kelseyville, CA
I love this Product it’s great for my nails. I have been using this for a few months. I recommend this one
Gisela G.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love these hum pills!!! They make my nails grow strong and quick!! Highly recommend these especially if your growing out damaged nails
Mindy S.
I have been taking these vitamins consistently for about three years. I have noticed wonderful changes with my hair skin and nails, so I will continue to purchase. I save a considerable amount of money purchasing three per month and the company makes it easy to skip or cancel. I highly suggest trying these as he will lead the results.
Alyssa C.
Henderson, NV
So I’m usually in the nail salon religiously every 2-3 weeks getting my gel nails filled! During COVID quarantine I was forced to start doing my own nails. This meant polishing my own natural nails. My real nails have never been strong, even prior to getting overlay and tips. Hum Nutrition Killer Nails helped to make my real nails healthy and strong! Now my nails already grow really fast so I can’t say if this product helps with the growth speed. However if your looking for a supplement to help give you long healthy natural nails, look no further and give these a try! I have stopped using these now that I can go back to the salon and I try to get most of my nutrition from eating healthy and try not to depend too much on supplements. I can’t say if there were any long term benefits from taking these or if my nails are still as strong as they were. If I ever had to go back to natural nails I would absolutely try these again!
Edna O.
E Northport, NY
I’ve been using this for three months now and have noticed that my nails are much stronger and grow quicker. This bottle lasts a month and is a bit pricey for one month’s supply, but the website has offers for monthly subscriptions so it helps.
Katherine D.
Newport, KY
I love Hum. They are a little expensive, but they are quality, and you can get them from a lot of places. I go back and forth with these in my routine. But they are a really great option for a beauty supplement.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen J.