BY HUM NUTRITION

A plant-based dietary supplement to support longer, stronger nails and hair* Killer Nails™ is widely used for strong nails and hair, thanks to its key ingredient, biotin a water soluble B-complex vitamin necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. It has been specially formulated for HUM® in a high potency vegan formula* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and recommended by leading nutritionists. It is fully vegan/vegetarian, and contains no artificial ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How long after using does it take to notice results?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to tell a difference with hair growth? I am lo...1 Answers
  • Does it work on hair too? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Byron Center, MI
My hair takes a very long time too grow, and after one stylist got 1 inch and 8 confused I needed something that would help. Enter these, I took the whole bottle, and noticed nothing. Zilch, nada, zero. I would definitely just pick up some prenatal vitamins instead, or a high does of Biotin. They would work just about the same.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I already tried HUM and I loved it, this is a great beauty product, the only disadvantage is that they have a type of subscription in which the products are sent to you each month and you have to cancel the subscription with a phone call when I think it would be easier to cancel it online.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Dallas, TX
AMAZING! Takes a bit of time for the effects to show on your nails and hair but have no fear, it'll show. Your nails will grow stronger and thicker and your hair will look healthier and grow faster. Definitely a good wellness supplement!
Allison M.
Allison M.
I purchased the red carpet glam vitamins and was not impressed. Also, they made me very nauseous. They are easy to use and I was taking one a day with food but they made me feel sick. Would not re-purchase.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Love this hum nutrition product! After using this my nails have gotten longer and stronger. Definetly recommend this product! Use my code 12E6cE to get $10 dollars off your order and use hum10 to get another 10!
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Gainesville, FL
I have been using this for two months there are 60 pills in the bottle so it should last about two weeks. Most hair takes a while to grow like mine. This product really helped though. I noticed about 3 weeks in that my hair was looking longer. I will defiantly continue to buy it. And compared to most hair growth pills these were on the cheaper side. My mom has even started using them so I would defiantly recommend buying them.
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
I had acrylic nails for a while and my nails were brittle and weak after it was taken off. Taking this supplement made my nails very strong now after taking a break from acrylic nails. s before i get more old LOL. Better start early! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Gisela H.
Gisela H.
Pineville , NC
Love love love these hum pills!!! They make my nails grow strong and quick!! Highly recommend these especially if your growing out damaged nails
Kiana N.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
They work, but for the price and amount of capsules, you can definitely purchase a less sensationalized product for cheaper and more capsules. I use generic brand Biotin and it's stronger in dosage and costs much less. I feel like this brand is mostly just hype and great advertising. If it appeals to you though, at least you know it works.
I love this stuff!! I don't have the best circulation in my hands because of medication and this totally fixed that. Their long and super strong now and my hair is too!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
I have problems with nail growth. Will this product really work for me?
Maegan D.
Maegan D.
Has anyone been able to tell a difference with hair growth? I am looking for anything to get my hair to grow.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Enfield, CT
Does it work on hair too?
Marquitta W.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
I'm pretty satisfied with my nail growth just curious about any hair growth since it does have biotin??
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
I have long nails, but the break a lot, would this product help grown them and strength too?