Hum Nutrition Killer Nails

by Hum Nutrition

A plant-based dietary supplement to support longer, stronger nails and hair* Killer Nails™ is widely used for strong nails and hair, thanks to its key ingredient, biotin a water soluble B-complex vitamin necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. It has been specially formulated for HUM® in a high potency vegan formula* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and recommended by leading nutritionists. It is fully vegan/vegetarian, and contains no artificial ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Best supplement for nail and hair growth beyond just basic biotin? I have tried Hum Nutrition Killer Nails , Hum Nutrition Runway Ready(TM) 30 Daily Packs , [product:natures-bounty-hair-skin-nails-gummies-9] without seeing any tangible results! =(
Has anyone tried any of the other HUM Products? I have been wanting to buy but I'm not too sure.... Thanks in advance.
How long after using does it take to notice results?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Killer Nails!
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Odette A.
Supplement used to “support for longer and stronger nails & hair”. I like taking it in the morning with my coffee. No aftertaste. Helpful as I know my nails are thinning since menopause. #nailcare #haircare #glutenfree #vegan #vegetarian #sustainablysourced #nonGMO #biotin
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Lindsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never been one to take vitamins because I normally forget to take them but this one is so easy to remember . Just one capsule a day ended up giving me longer, fuller, healthier hair and helped my nails. In my opinion this is one of the best vitamins to purchase , any of their products are quality ones. Left is my hair before and the right is the after. Love seeing results like this!
Gisela H.
charlotte
Love love love these hum pills!!! They make my nails grow strong and quick!! Highly recommend these especially if your growing out damaged nails
Reyna P.
Hum Nutrition Killer Nails uploaded by Reyna P.
I’ve been using these for a month now and I can tell my nails are growing so much faster. I have to apply fresh nail polish almost every week because of the growth. Even though this formula focuses on nails, it’s supposed to help hair growth. This bottle contains 60 capsules, one capsule a day, so it’ll last roughly two months.
Susie G.
Sacramento, CA
I have very brittle nails naturally, and as a hairstylist, they don't catch much of a break. These have helped a noticeable amount and are an easy to swallow size.
Vivian S.
San Antonio, TX
I already tried HUM and I loved it, this is a great beauty product, the only disadvantage is that they have a type of subscription in which the products are sent to you each month and you have to cancel the subscription with a phone call when I think it would be easier to cancel it online.
Tala P.
I love this stuff!! I don't have the best circulation in my hands because of medication and this totally fixed that. Their long and super strong now and my hair is too!!
Megan N.
I think this definitely worked to make my nails stronger abs less brittle. I will continue to take this, since I think it has done wonders for me
Tina C.
Staten Island, NY
I used the supplement for hair which is in similar packaging. It was amazing. I have been very satisfied with Hum products. They are well worth the price.
Carson B.
Mercer Island, WA
I definitely saw a huge difference in my nails after taking these gummies for a month. You have to be patient but they really work and help your nails get stronger!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen J.