BY HUM NUTRITION

A plant-based dietary supplement to support longer, stronger nails and hair* Killer Nails™ is widely used for strong nails and hair, thanks to its key ingredient, biotin a water soluble B-complex vitamin necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. It has been specially formulated for HUM® in a high potency vegan formula* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced, and recommended by leading nutritionists. It is fully vegan/vegetarian, and contains no artificial ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Best supplement for nail and hair growth beyond just basi...1 Answers
  • How long after using does it take to notice results?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to tell a difference with hair growt...1 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I just bought my 3rd Bottle, I am in love! My hair grows so fast and my nails, which are usually pathetic and weak, can last weeks without breaking or peeling. I've seen the same dosage of biotin sold for higher and some lower, but honestly this works--and it's a nice middle ground for the price
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
$10 HUM REFERRAL CODE: 129577

Took this in combination with red carpet and WHAT a difference in my nails. This alone was amazing for strengthening but with red carpet my nails grew faster than usual! Love the combo
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I already tried HUM and I loved it, this is a great beauty product, the only disadvantage is that they have a type of subscription in which the products are sent to you each month and you have to cancel the subscription with a phone call when I think it would be easier to cancel it online.
Abigail K.
Allendale, MI
My hair takes a very long time too grow, and after one stylist got 1 inch and 8 confused I needed something that would help. Enter these, I took the whole bottle, and noticed nothing. Zilch, nada, zero. I would definitely just pick up some prenatal vitamins instead, or a high does of Biotin. They would work just about the same.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I had acrylic nails for a while and my nails were brittle and weak after it was taken off. Taking this supplement made my nails very strong now after taking a break from acrylic nails. s before i get more old LOL. Better start early! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Carla S.
AMAZING! Takes a bit of time for the effects to show on your nails and hair but have no fear, it'll show. Your nails will grow stronger and thicker and your hair will look healthier and grow faster. Definitely a good wellness supplement!
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
I have very brittle nails naturally, and as a hairstylist, they don't catch much of a break. These have helped a noticeable amount and are an easy to swallow size.
Allison G.
I purchased the red carpet glam vitamins and was not impressed. Also, they made me very nauseous. They are easy to use and I was taking one a day with food but they made me feel sick. Would not re-purchase.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
I have been using this for two months there are 60 pills in the bottle so it should last about two weeks. Most hair takes a while to grow like mine. This product really helped though. I noticed about 3 weeks in that my hair was looking longer. I will defiantly continue to buy it. And compared to most hair growth pills these were on the cheaper side. My mom has even started using them so I would defiantly recommend buying them.
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
They work, but for the price and amount of capsules, you can definitely purchase a less sensationalized product for cheaper and more capsules. I use generic brand Biotin and it's stronger in dosage and costs much less. I feel like this brand is mostly just hype and great advertising. If it appeals to you though, at least you know it works.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
I have problems with nail growth. Will this product really work for me?
Jocelyn J.
Enfield, CT
Does it work on hair too?
Maegan D.
Has anyone been able to tell a difference with hair growth? I am looking for anything to get my hair to grow.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
I'm pretty satisfied with my nail growth just curious about any hair growth since it does have biotin??
Has anyone tried any of the other HUM Products? I have been wanting to buy but I'm not too sure.... Thanks in advance.

Sephora