BY HUM NUTRITION #10 in Beauty Supplements

A vegan hair gummy for stronger, healthier-looking hair. Key benefits:- Strengthens hair- Promotes healthy hair growth If you want to know more…Hair Sweet Hair has a unique combination of clinically research nutrients for stronger, healthier hair including: biotin, zinc, PABA (helps maintain hair color), folic acid (supports cell growth) and fo-ti (a root used in Chinese medicine for healthy hair). The gummy is fully vegan with no gelatin, gluten, soy, or dairy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Hair Sweet Hair is pure and potent, gluten-free, GMP certified, and sustainably sourced with no artificial colors or preservatives. Biotin is a nutrient that helps maintain the health of hair, nails, and skin, while zinc is a vital mineral for healthy, natural hair growth. PABA helps maintain hair color and warding off the gray. Regular consumption of folate or folic acid helps healthy, natural cell function and tissue growth, which tissues essentially belong to hair, skin, nails, and other organs. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), preparations from polygonum multiflorum (fo-ti) have a long history of use for hair growth and blackening. According to TCM, hair loss in direct correlation to reduced kidney energy and poor blood circulation or toxicity. Chinese medicine believes that by strengthening the organs of elimination the kidneys and liver and by increasing circulation to the scalp through healthy blood flow, hair follicles can be stimulated into restoring hair. see more...

Kim M.
I'm not big on hair gummies because most people just don't need them. I started a medication a little while ago that made my hair thin and fall out and I noticed a few months ago that bald patches were starting to show so I ordered this to try to minimize any further damage. I already use Hum products and they are amazing! The company really knows what they are doing when formulating their products and uses top quality ingredients - plus a monthly themed box with a bonus makes getting vitamins fun! I'm able to remember to take these pretty much everyday because the packaging catches my eye and they don't have to be taken with food so I can take it at any time. The flavor isn't my favorite - it tastes like a kids' mixed berry fruit gummy from a health store, but you can't taste that it is a vitamin. I didn't mind the flavor at first, but it gets old taking two every day - I'd love to see them put out a citrus version to mix things up. After about 10 days of taking this I noticed my hair wasn't falling out quite so much and it has been getting better ever since. I have been taking for about a month and I'm so happy this is keeping my scalp from losing any more hair. I'm not sure about the claim of making my hair stronger or healthier yet since I have only been taking it for 4 weeks and you typically start to see those results at 6 weeks, but I'm sure that this will deliver since I have noticed such a difference this fast. My skin has also been looking great in this past month, but I'm not sure how much that has to do with this product. It does have high levels of biotin, but I I haven't broken out from it at all and I'm usually very sensitive to those things. I've already ordered two more months of this product because of how much it has helped! I love Hum's brand and am a loyal customer that orders from them every month - their Daily Cleanse is a must have for acne prone skin and dark circles. Your order comes in a cute box that changes every month and has a "bonus" - in the past I have gotten a pre-stamped postcard to tell someone I appreciate them, a clear makeup bag with eyelashes on it (my fave!), and a to-go shower wipe. The brand is really great with wonderful customer service too. If you order directly from them and use the codes "HUM10" and "114843" you'll get $20 off your order and if you buy 3+ products at once you get 25% off! It is much cheaper to order from them than Sephora, plus they never run out of stock and you get the monthly bonus for free along with free samples! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the flavor, but that is super subjective and it is a really effective product that I regularly recommend
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
This is my first bottle of gummies and am sure as heck I'll repurchasing them again once I run out. Since the first week I started taking them I saw that my hair stopped to fall out as it did before. My hair is damaged from bleaching and dying constantly so I was looking for something to give my hair it's life back and I feel like this gummies are doing it just great. The only thing I don't quite like is the flavor, but that's just a little thing comparing all the benefits it claims to do so I'll just keep using them.
And am looking forward to try another products from HUM as well.
Highly recommend this! Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair 60 Vegan berry gummy hearts
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
So I had to best luck with these for my nails, but to be fair, I have very curly hair so it's hard to notice any growth. But my nails, WOW! They became so hard, no more cracking or splitting, and they grew nice and long. As soon as I stopped taking the gummies, they started breaking again like usual so these definitely worked well for me! I've been transitioning after I noticed my extensions were causing bald spots in my hair. Only been using this a couple weeks and I'm already noticing the spots filling in, even my stylist has noticed a change in my scalp and texture. I'm excited to see what my hair will look like once I finish the bottle!
Gina H.
Bowie, MD
These taste amazing!! I never forget to take them for that reason. The only downside is they're so tasty they're hard to keep in stock. I need to order these in bulk. As for the results, surprisingly, I'm seeing less gray hair (I normally have about 15 strands). I also have had a little hair growth, but I eat well and exercise, so I can't give the vitamins all the credit. However, they're so delicious, so I will continue to use these until I know for sure they aren't working.
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Cruelty free is the way to be. I like vegan anything. The taste is actually good. I'm still skeptical of the biotin ingredient. you can buy at CVS natural food stores online or in store. price is $10 I think. Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair 60 Vegan berry gummy hearts
C B.
After going through a full bottle I really did see a difference in my skin and nails. Mostly in my nails because they don't chip and break as often anymore. I was really happy with the results but it did take a little while to notice a difference.
Leanne M.
Marshall
So far, so good! I'm finishing up my first month on Hair Sweet Hair. I can already tell a slight difference with my hair.  I have dry hair usually, but it does seem to be more shinier and looks healthier.  I haven't noticed a difference in length, but I'm sure that is something that will take a while.  I would definitely recommend this product! Use my reference code for a discount! 12B235
yufei l.
san jose, CA
i’ve been struggling with hair and nail growth for a while now. and finally a friend recommended me with this. it tastes so delicious that i want to eat more than 2 per day haha. these gummies give me enough vitamin b12& biotin to help my hair grow faster and nails go stronger. it’s only been a month but i can already see the difference hehe
Tori J.
These taste so good! Like a sour berry candy. I enjoy these a lot. My hair looks so healthy and it's fuller and I think my hair has even grown a bit, my husband has even commented on how great my hair looks! I've been taking them for about 6 weeks and I already have two backups!
Courtney P.
Don’t know if these work perse since I got a sample but they are delicious and if you like candy you might as well get these and kill a craving at the same time. I don’t have issues with my hair but I would definitely try these if I did. $10 off using 15C599.
Victoria F.
Are these fruity??
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
Do these really work
noey d.
Patterson, NY
Are these in local supermarkets?
Foo T.
Rutherglen
whats the best place to buy/order these Australia?
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
How long does it take for one to start seeing results?

Sephora