Hum Nutrition Collagen Pop uploaded by Holly G.Hum Nutrition Collagen Pop uploaded by Andrea A.

BY HUM NUTRITION #13 in Beauty Supplements

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A dissolvable tablet of premium marine collagen peptides and Vitamin C which are essential for maintaining skin hydration, elasticity, and firmness.

If you want to know more…
Collagen Pop is HUM’s first dissolvable tablet that fizzes and pops your way to gorgeous skin. Premium Marine Collagen is the star ingredient, extracted from wild caught, non-GMO marine sources for better digestibility and absorption. This all-natural collagen peptide is a premium building block for optimal skin appearance at any age. HUM’s collagen is type 1, which makes up the majority of the collagen found in your body. It contains a unique combination of amino acids including hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline. These peptides support skin cells natural collagen synthesis process. It can be combined with HUM’s beloved Collagen Love for an additional boost or works well as a stand-alone.*

Vitamin C is an important part of the Collagen Pop formula as it can increase natural collagen production in your body. As we age, we naturally lose vitamin C in the layers of our skin which decrease collagen production. Vitamin C brightens and firms the appearance of skin.

HUM is an all-natural line of supplements, gummies, and powders with clinically researched ingredients that are sustainably sourced, non-GMO, and free of soy, gluten, artificial colors, and preservatives. You can’t readily access many essential beauty nutrients through diet alone. Your skin, body, and general appearance is often the first to suffer if there is a nutrient imbalance. HUM’s mission is to make you look and feel great with products that compliment your beauty routine from the inside out and provide long-term care, repair and protection all in one step. This bottle contains 10 dissolvable tablets.

Ingredients: Premium marine collagen, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Monkfruit, Stevia, Rose Petals.

Usage:
Suggested Usage:
-Drop one tablet in eight ounces of water, dissolve and drink.
-Take one tablet per day.
-Can be taken at any time of the day.
-Expect results in four to eight weeks.

Precautions:
-Keep out of the reach of children.
-Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
-Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.

• So I’m really getting into skincare and anti-aging and wa...2 Answers
  • Please someone leave a review for this product, I'm so cu...1 Answers
  • How does it taste?1 Answers
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The Hum Nutrition Collagen Pop tablets are super easy to use because you just put the tablet into a glass of water and it dissolves. Each container houses 10 tablets, and the container is slim, compact and easy to take with you. I’ve been doing other things in my routine while taking this so I can’t attribute how my face looks (which is looking better, glowy, less whiteheads/blackheads and plump) solely on the Collagen Pop tablets but I do think it has contributed to it. I used all of the tablets but I may repurchase to see if longer usage (without any changes to my current routine) and see if it works.
Susan N.
Monroe
I’ve tried collagen supplements in the past, and they all upset my stomach. I’m happy to report after a couple of days trying out the Hum tabs that they don’t have the same negative effect. I already used Nuun tabs in my water for the gym, so I live the convenience of tabs with health benefits. These do have a slightly flowery taste, but it’s still refreshing. Dissolves well in water. Only been 2 days so can’t attest to results re: skin just yet, but the ingredients are solid and I’m glad to have finally found a collagen supplement that works with my system.
Lisa S.
Belleville, NJ
I was really exited to try this because many other products by this brand have a lot of fillers so to see this didn’t I was willing to give it a try.

The smell is great and the taste has a strong rose taste however I enjoy it not everyone might though. The one thing I would suggest is that you make sure you place this tablet in at least 16oz of ice cold water. Anything less then the stronger the taste will be. The price is pretty good for collagen tabs, usually one packet for drink costs $3. With this it’s like a $1 a tab.

The reason I am giving 4 and not 5 stars is because of the packaging. When you are trying to get to the discs at the bottom you need to turn it over and all the dust powder from it winds up all over the place. Other then that I will repurchase this item.
Peyton S.
Aurora
This was a very nice product I like their probiotic pineapple cleanse. I got it from a Birchbox which is like influenster but you pay and get one each month. It was tasty and really helpful. Way better than oil stripping face washes that just suck all the moisture out of your skin. Would recommend for oily, dry, skin.
Nisha K.
Washington, DC
Don’t buy this product, you’re better off eating aloe or lots of green vegetables or berries (anything rich in vitamin C). Vitamin C biologically increases the synthesis of collagen. This product is an over priced rip off of a Vitamin C pill. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! ($30 for this or nature made for $9, you choose!)
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Well I bought this and what a waste of money , just got out and buy vitamin C that is way cheaper I used this for about a month and I didn’t see any difference so everyone is different so it may just work for you , I don’t want to bash a company but really you can buy the same thing for A lot less
Andrea A.
Mcallen, TX
It’s easy, you just pop one in a glass a water and it starts to sizzle then you drink it. I noticed a difference in my skin after 3 pills. It looks healthier and brighter.
Lea K.
This product works WONDERS ,it makes my skin SO GLOWY
It comes at a steep price but in my opinion it’s really worth it
I was a bit skeptical about it at first but I was pleasantly surprised with the results immediately after
Becca C.
Jackson
Just started using this so I have no input on my skin different yet. Super easy to use & makes your water this gorgeous pink color! Tastes delicious. Will be adding to my regimen and hope to see results soon like the rest of the reviews say!
Oily I have really oily skin and this is the only thing that I can use I have to say whoever has always can I recommend this to y’all guys it’s really good for those people oil Liesken you guys should really get this
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want to try but im so picky with flavors :(
Taylor S.
So I’m really getting into skincare and anti-aging and want to do everything possible to keep my skin looking healthy and young without turning to the needle. Does this product actually help and is it safe for consumption?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I’m 28 years old, how will this help and at what age is best to start consuming?
Jas. J.
Are these vitamins? If so what are the benefits of these specific vitamins.
Natalie S.
southington
What is this product and what’s the benefits ?

back