Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules

by Hum Nutrition

A dietary supplement that supports skin elasticity and firmness* Keep fine lines under control. A key contributor to the appearance of aging is reduced collagen production, leading to wrinkling, sagging, and discoloration of the skin. Collagen Love contains a unique skin repair and protection blend with types I, II, and III Collagen. These essentials for healthy, young-looking skin help Collagen Love support skin elasticity and protect the skin for your beauty future* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial ingredients. It is fully vegetarian and recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Has anyone tried this and actually seen results on this product would love to try them but don’t want to waste money 😒
Do these capsules work ??
Is the collagen hydrolyzed?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules!
I took these every day, I love the idea that these vitamins work but I not so sure there was much change by taking collagen in pill form
Covina, CA
It’s a lot of pills per serving (3) but it does a good job and my joints feel less stiff when I’m consistently taking it.
Atlanta, GA
I’m on my second bottle of this and my skin never looked better. No dryness, more plump, and glowing. I can’t skip a day.
I didn’t really see a difference in my skin I did only take the 90 capsules and didn’t keep taking them that could be why
Johnstown , OH
Love this! I take it at night before bed. I just started but feel like I notice a difference
I have a subscription to HUM and I’m in love with their supplements. When I take 2 (you’re supposed to take 3 a day) I notice a difference in my skin all over my body, It’s just super soft and smooth, even my boyfriend commented on the softness ;)
Toronto, ON
I like Hum products and this one is good as well. I tried few other collagen and this one my favourite so far. The main things for collagen : take it as it’s written in instruction