BY HUM NUTRITION

A dietary supplement that supports skin elasticity and firmness* Keep fine lines under control. A key contributor to the appearance of aging is reduced collagen production, leading to wrinkling, sagging, and discoloration of the skin. Collagen Love contains a unique skin repair and protection blend with types I, II, and III Collagen. These essentials for healthy, young-looking skin help Collagen Love support skin elasticity and protect the skin for your beauty future* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial ingredients. It is fully vegetarian and recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Renee G.
My skin was so dry and super incessant itchy from lack of moisture in the winter months, especially my legs. It caused bruising and skin tears because I scratched my skin so much. I bought some expensive lotions and anything targeted for dry skin and used morning and night with no results. I contemplated going to the doctor for some type of prescription cream. Around that time, I bought Collagen Love as a supplement for my facial skin. I saw no changes with these pills until 2 weeks later: my skin no longer itches. This was my 3rd winter with the itchy skin problem and I finally have a solution to this problem. I have 4 weeks taking these and cannot comment yet on any noticeable outward changes to my facial skin but the magic is definitely working. I'm on my 2nd bottle and will update later with the results.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Noticed a difference after first 2 weeks but please note, your body takes 12 weeks of collagen supplements to actually start generating its own . That's when you'll notice how much your skin has changed. I constantly get compliments on my skin. This really does work! This is a must to my routine now !
Gina M.
Where to start? I love love Hum nutrition products!  I know it’s not possible but I swear I felt like it started working after about three days.  I could tell my skin had more “bounce” and felt like it looked plumper and more hydrated.  No after taste, easy to swallow.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Excellent product and I have tried several! Noticeable difference after two weeks, my face was fuller! Just ordered my second bottle! The flatter me is really good also! Helps keeps things moving!
Alisha N.
Carlsbad, CA
I have used this supplement from Hum nutrition. I love it. I can tell my skin feels tighter. It is important to take these with food. The hum website also gives you 25% off when you order three or more of their products. Such a great deal! Will continue to be a customer. Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
My skin is soft and firm been using this for a year. I just keep ordering it. I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for over 3 months now and I cannot rave enough about it. In my opinion definitely worth the price, though I will say I recommend buy from their website. If you purchase 3 you end saving like 45%. So I pay around $50 for 3, 2 of which are $40 a piece.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
These supplements are really great they do work like they say they’re supposed to work I try to sample of this in my birch box last month and I loved it
Kassandra V.
I didn’t really see a difference in my skin I did only take the 90 capsules and didn’t keep taking them that could be why
Rachelle C.
Clovis, CA
Has anyone seen results taking this supplement? I am trying to decide between this and youtheory. Thanks
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
Is the collagen hydrolyzed?
Graciela P.
el paso
Do these capsules work ??

Sephora