Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules

by Hum Nutrition

A dietary supplement that supports skin elasticity and firmness* Keep fine lines under control. A key contributor to the appearance of aging is reduced collagen production, leading to wrinkling, sagging, and discoloration of the skin. Collagen Love contains a unique skin repair and protection blend with types I, II, and III Collagen. These essentials for healthy, young-looking skin help Collagen Love support skin elasticity and protect the skin for your beauty future* It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten free, contains no GMOs, is sustainably sourced and contains no artificial ingredients. It is fully vegetarian and recommended by leading nutritionists. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Has anyone tried this and actually seen results on this product would love to try them but don’t want to waste money 😒
Do these capsules work ??
Is the collagen hydrolyzed?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules!
Asbury, NJ
This is a really good supplement, however I can’t give it 5 stars for a couple reasons. It has collagen peptides I and III, while others have more peptides for a much cheaper price. This supplement is 40 dollars, which I think is overpriced. You can get comparable supplements for half as much. However I still use this as I am subscribed to the monthly Hum Nutrition box, and when you subscribe you get HUGE discounts on the products. It’s definitely a high quality supplement, I just think there are other great options for less.
Bakersfield, CA
I get these on subscription every month I just started taking these last month. I haven’t noticed any change yet but I will continue to take them because they take a little [email protected] show results. Hum is a great brand and I love them! Vital proteins powder collagen works really well. So I’m hoping these vitamins are as effective as the powder.
San Bruno , CA
Get some collagen into your life! It’s what makes us plump when we’re babies and we slowly lose it until we see those wrinkles! Not to say don’t embrace your aging, but collagen also helps with your organs being plump and hydrated and young too! So think overall health and beauty inside and out
Dallas, TX
Only reason I gave this four stars is because I haven’t used it long enough to see the differences / changes that should happen. My dermatologist told me to start taking these, and she had amazing skin and takes these everyday so I’ll do literally anything she tells me to do 🤣
Coral Gables
I used this entire bottle and saw no difference in my hair, skin or nails.  I would not repurchase this bottle or buy from this brand again. It was a waste of money and time I used taking these supplements!
Abilene, TX
I have been taking these for several months now. I don’t know if I can see a visible difference from taking them but I feel better knowing I’m getting extra collagen and it’s collagen 1, 2 & 3.
Chino Hills, CA
I never knew I needed collagen in my life until I tried this!! I wake up with glowing skin and even my friends/family have noticed a difference in my skin and hair. Definitely recommend!!!
Valley, AL
Love this supplement! I’ve been using it for about 32 days now and shortly after starting it I noticed the texture of my skin improving. My skin looks better with and without makeup and the only thing I’ve done differently from before was starting this supplement. Definitely worth a try.
My skin was so dry and super incessant itchy from lack of moisture in the winter months, especially my legs. It caused bruising and skin tears because I scratched my skin so much. I bought some expensive lotions and anything targeted for dry skin and used morning and night with no results. I contemplated going to the doctor for some type of prescription cream. Around that time, I bought Collagen Love as a supplement for my facial skin. I saw no changes with these pills until 2 weeks later: my skin no longer itches. This was my 3rd winter with the itchy skin problem and I finally have a solution to this problem. I have 4 weeks taking these and cannot comment yet on any noticeable outward changes to my facial skin but the magic is definitely working. I'm on my 2nd bottle and will update later with the results.
Asbury
Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements 90 capsules uploaded by Chelsea T.
There are tons of collagen supplements on the market, however this is my go-to. This one contains a blend of collagen 1 and 3 from grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine. It also has vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, red wine extract, and grape seed extract to support skin. As a result, I’ve noticed improvement in fine lines and firmness in my skin. EHum Nutrition uses highest quality ingredients, and has a monthly subscription service I can’t live without! Check it out if your a health and beauty freak like me!