Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements

by Hum Nutrition

What it is: A dietary supplement that supports skin elasticity and firmness* What it does: Keep fine lines under control. A key contributor to the appearance of aging is reduced collagen production, leading to wrinkling, sagging, and discoloration of...

Has anyone tried these vitamins??
Has anyone tried these? What do you think of them?
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Supplements!
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I can't really say how it works I can't tell the difference maybe I wasn't paying Attention to results I don't know I just can't honestly say how well it works
Ahulani H.
Arlington Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pricey supplement but well worth the cost. After using it for 3 months consistently, I did notice that my skin felt a little more plump and more hydrated. Honestly, I love Hum Nutrition's products. I totally recommend spending the extra money for quality supplements that truly make a difference if you are willing to dedicate yourself to taking them daily over a long period of time.
Mar R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not sure how much of a difference these made for me. I am a big fan of the company but I am not entirely sure that these benefited me in anyway or if I was able to notice results.
Delaney S.
Senecaville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these daily! My favorite collagen, I love the capsules because I hate the grainy taste you get with other collagen powders. Such a noticeable difference in my hair, nails and skin! Will continue to buy these loyally, they’re the best!
Maria M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hum nutrition is my favorite place for vitamins/supplements. They have cute packaging and the products really work! These collagen pills have improved my skin and gut health. A little pricey but worth it.
Cassondra C.
Haiku, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took this for a month. I didn’t see a difference in my skin structure or my hair or nails but my face broke out in acne so bad. Worse than i have had in years and these pills were the only thing i had changed in my diet.
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Hum Nutrition products and I have a monthly subscription where I get all my vitamins. This is a good product I just think it's a bit overpriced at 40 dollars a bottle. However they do use very high quality ingredients so I'm willing to pay the price.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,040 reviews
I like taking these in the drink fizzing form. The pill form is also a great way to take them.
Ari O.
I absolutely loved this product! These are the first collagen pills I started taking and they were great. I like the size and the taste of the pill. This product didn't have a nasty after taste or nasty texture after you swallow the pill. It's a bit pricey in my opinion for the number of pills and the size of the container. I would, however, recommend this product!
Bianka V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m vegetarian so I don’t eat enough collagen in my diet which I can feel in my skin. This is a little pricey and I normally take 2 a day instead of 3 to make it last longer. It makes my skin super soft and my hair feels better too. Definitely recommended!