BY HUM NUTRITION

A unique 21-day cleanse program, designed by Hum's leading nutritionists for a flatter-looking stomach, body detox, and radiant skin. Each of Cleanse to the Rescue's convenient daily packs powerfully combines two of Hum's leading formulas, Daily Cleanse™ and Flatter Me™. Daily Cleanse contains a unique combination of detox herbs including red clover, milk thistle, dandelion root, and organic chlorella, which help remove toxins from the skin and body. It helps detox and cleanse your skin, as well as the liver, bowels, kidneys, lungs, and lymphatic system. Flatter Me is a comprenhensive proprietary blend of 18 enzymes that supports all major phases of nutrient digestion. It is uniquely formulated to optimize protein, carbs, fiber, and fats breakdown, and to help with nutrient absorption, relief from indigestion, and bloating. It comes with a handy Cleanse Manual written by Hum's nutritionists: a 16-page guide to cleansing including how the cleanse works, key cleanse ingredients, getting started, and the right and wrong food choices. All in all, your secret to a flatter-looking stomach. This set contains:- 21 packettes x 2 Daily Cleanse capsules - 21 packettes x 2 Flatter Me capsules It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The deep analysis of the consumer data points behind the formulation of Cleanse to the Rescue led to a fascinating insight the strong link between a good digestion and weight-loss. Along with lack of exercise and overly large portion sizes, Hum's data analysis showed that a poor digestion was the third key driver behind being overweight. To put it simply, consumers' chances of being overweight shrunk by 54 percent once their digestion was balanced. These products are free of gluten and artificial colors or flavors. They are non-GMO, sustainably sourced, recommended by leading nutritionists, and fully vegetarian with only pure and potent ingredients. "Slimness is associated with being young, but even when we accept see more...

Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE all products by HUM Nutrition! Especially their Hum Nutrition Flatter Me(TM) 60 Vegetarian Capsules I’ve used and will be using for years to come! They really do work and have been the only vitamin to actually work me—cutting my bloat, water retention, puffiness, etc!

Not only am I convinced HUM makes magical products, but they’re ALL also vegan/vegetarian down to the capsule the blend is in! As a vegetarian, I really appreciate this and how up front they are about only using the finest ingredients. Their website is beautifully done and easy to navigate/read about what’s being put in each formula.

I’ve learned a lot about herbs/vitamins which is extremely helpful being in the Health & Fitness industry. About half my clients are now addicted to using HUM’s products :) Not to mention every month they come in the cutest box usually with a sizable free sample. I love HUM and I know you will too!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
People need to realize, this is a CLEANSE. Starts you on the right path. It's not going to change your entire body in three weeks. I lost 8 lbs during the 21-day regimen. No soda, however I did do a cup of coffee, just one, in the mornings. The instructions are easy and it's nice to have something to keep your food intake in check. I also didn't have any negative side effects, no headaches or stomach aches. Very happy! I want to get some of the other supplements now.
Meagan E.
Mount Berry, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying I did not see this through the 21 days. In the first 3 days, I got incredibly bloated, to the point where my pants weren't fitting right, which has never happened to me before.  The pills also taste absolutely terrible and are huge. I stopped in the first week. Maybe if I had finished the 21 days I would have liked the results, but I immediately got a "flatter tummy" when I STOPPED taking these. Unbeknownst to me, I was also put on a monthly re-order and was charged $50 for a second order that I didn't want and was not refunded for. As this is a 21 day cleanse, I don't know why Hum would even have the option to get this re-ordered every month, much less force me to sign up for it. I am not happy with this company or product.
Joelle V.
I did not see any miracle results with this product, but I also must say that I did not use the product properly. I bought this from Sephora with the best intentions to stick to it and use it everyday, but the packaging for this product makes that EXTREMELY HARD. In retrospect, it definitely would have been best to just buy the two full bottles of these supplements.

The way each set of daily pills is packaged, it is a little pouch that you rip open and cannot reseal. So, I would open it, take a pill in the morning at home, have to transfer the pills I would need to take at work to a separate pill container in my purse, and then return to the last pill at night to take at home which was usually then rolling around my nighttable because the pouch was open. These pouches either need to be resealable, or don't bother with the daily pouches- just sell the cleanse in bottles. Because of the fact that there were pills and open pouches lying around, I found it hard to keep track of when I took them, etc.

Lastly, I am not sure if this was because I purchased them at Sephora, but there were no directions. There were 2 pills to be taken without food and 2 before 2 major meals. That was literally all the direction I got. I couldn't figure out if I could take the 2 without food together, or what. It also would have been nice to receive maybe a listing of foods that would be good to eat in conjunction with these pills.  As far as the "Flatter Me" pills before meals, I didn't see that they suppressed my appetite in any way, so those I think I could have done without. The cleanse pills I feel did speed up my digestion and I saw an actual effect from. But once again, nothing life-changing. I don't know, maybe I'm asking for too much for a pretty low-cost cleanse, but I really think this product is sub-par and there are plenty of easy ways to improve it.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when i get back from a long vacation and feel bloated. This helps me return back to normal and be regular to have a flat belly! I ordered it off hum nutrition website.
Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off
Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Brittany S.
Tifton, GA
This helps my random water bloat. I love this, but be fore warned this can clean you out. So don't go out if this is your first time using it. It really works and they tablets are all natural. I would buy again!
Jillian H.
Saint Louis, MO
This has been a game changer. My face is clearer then it has ever been and it is DEFINITELY because of these wonderful supplements! I would recommend these to anyone who is having skin issues. The best part - no weird after taste and it doesn't upset my stomach!
Kristin H.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product kept my skin clear. When I followed the recommended cleansing procedure, I noticed a big difference in my energy level, and my stomach seemed flatter. When I just took the supplement without changing my diet and routine, I noticed clearer skin, but no difference in my weight/stomach.
Sarah  L.
Amazing ! Must try if your looking to slim down quickly. By slim I mean(loose the bloat) which is exactly what I was looking for. I work very hard at the gym in combo with this cleanse ..... works wonders for me. My mid section is looking way more slim!
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
Hate the packaging! I thought the packets would be great to save money and try but I was never able to remember all 4 pills. That being said, I did. It follow the directions correctly so I did not see a great result or any really.
Kaiyla F.
Pasadena, MD
It's this more of a diet suppressant, or it it more for helping with bloating and detoxifying?
Victoria F.
Are these easy to use???