Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules

by Hum Nutrition

A rare supply supplement from lingonberry seed oil, clinically shown to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles* Lingonberry seed oil has an exceptionally high amount and unique balance of omega 3 alpha linolenic acid, omega 6 linoleic acid, and omega 9 oleic acid, as well as a high content of gamma-tocotrienol, a strong antioxidant. Arctic Repair increases skin hydration and elasticity while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* HUM searched the world for a rejuvenating plant based ingredient and found it in the Finnish Wild. Harvested near the Arctic Circle, lingonberries grow in extremely harsh conditions and preserve their goodness in their seeds. They gently extract the oil from their seeds, which delivers clinically studied antiaging benefits such as reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and smoother skin. Arctic Repair is gluten-free, sustainably sourced, and fully vegetarian. Recommended by leading nutritionists, it contains only pure and potent nutrients with no artificial ingredients or GMOs. Research results: In a 2012 study on the effects of lingonberry seed oil on skin, tested on 30 women for 3 months: - Significant improvement in skin hydration - Significant improvement in skin density and elasticity - Significant decrease in skin roughness *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I’ve been interested in trying this and other ones from this line, is there a limit to ones you can try at a time?
Is this worth it? It’s double the price of the other vitamins
I would REALLY love to know if anyone has tried  Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules for a long period of time and saw results for fine lines? Thanks!
Start your review of Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules!
Lindsay S.
Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules uploaded by Lindsay S.
I’m just about to start my second bottle of these pills and am really enjoying them! I feel like my skin hydration is much better, which is making minor improvements to my skin’s visible wrinkles and fine lines. Overtime, I hope to see continued improvements! Fingers crossed :)
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,026 reviews
Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules uploaded by Linzy N.
Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules uploaded by Linzy N.
I have been taking this for a year and I am in almost in my 30's just trying to prevent alot of wrinkles before i get more old LOL. Better start early! I ordered it off hum nutrition website. Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
This is a really unique supplement, as the main ingredient is lingonberry seeds which are exclusive to Hum Nutrition. Tests of this ingredient show improvements in skin hydration, density, elasticity, and a decrease in skin roughness. The main problem with this supplement is it’s 60 bucks, the most expensive hum product they make. Therefore I haven’t taken it that consistently, and only get it when I have extra money. However I do believe that it does make a difference when I take it, and if I took it more regularly it would be effective.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
Hum Nutrition Arctic Repair 90 capsules uploaded by Chelsea T.
This supplement consists of a very rare ingredient, artic lingonberry seed oil. This ingredient is designed to help skin hydration, skin density and relativity and a decrease in skin roughness. Also reduces wrinkles and repairs signs of aging. I like this supplement, but it’s more on the expensive side of Hum Nutrition products and therefore I cannot give it 5 stars. However, Hum Nutrition as a brand is my go-to for vitamins and supplements and I am subscribed to a monthly service, which saves a lot of money.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Expensive but I do see a difference in the hydration of my skin. It didn’t help with wrinkles or anything but my skin does look healthier.
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
It was amazing right after I started taking this supplement. It gave me so much glow on my face that I was getting lots of compliments. My hair stylist was like 'OMG, what happened to you?! Your skin is looking great!" It was that great. The most surprising improvement was wrinkles under my collar bones, which were thick and totally noticeable. They diminished (not completely but 90%)!But it stopped working all of a sudden after 6-7 weeks. Pores were going back large, glow was fading, and most sadly wrinkles under collar bones came back... I couldn't believe it. I thought my body got used to it or something. I stopped taking for 2 weeks and started again, but no effect this time. I even changed the dosage from 3 to 4, but still nothing.I bought 6 bottles since it is limited edition (although it doesn't seem to run out anytime soon) and am still taking it because the effect I saw is unforgettable. However, on my 4th bottle, still nothing is happening. Conclusion: I don't think it's worth the money if it doesn't keep working in long run.
Valerie L.
philadelphia
$10 OFF HUM NUTRITION CODE: 129577 So I’ve purchased this specific product twice so far. I wanted to try a vegan alternative to fish oil supplements. These are a really pretty red, small and easy to swallow, no taste. I did actually feel like my skin looked even better taking these, compared to fish oil supplements. I didn’t ever have cystic acne even while extremely stressed or on my period. My skin looked more supple and strong, and it gave me the same extra alertness that I’d get from fish oil capsules. This is really expensive of course, even with all of the ways Hum offers you to save on subscription orders, but if you’re vegan and you can’t consume collagen or fish oil supplements, this is an incredible alternative. The price is steep because of the ingredients, you’ll find the price is even higher for this ingredient elsewhere online, so Hum does offer it at a decent deal actually. I wish I had the funds to continue buying this every month because I’m trying to decrease my consumption of animal based products, but hopefully one day I can. I really do love the product
Brittany S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This was nice! It really helped my skin! It wasn’t hard to swallow! Will continue to use
Lesley B.
Toronto , ON
Great vitamins! Super clean and sourced very well. Love this brand would highly recommend.