Kimberly C.
Oxford, NC

Also why so many ads if we are paying for service? Its not like its free and the ads are keeping it free.

Lulu B.
Lulu B.
3 years, 2 months ago
True I don't like that either
AnneMarie L.
AnneMarie L.
Palm Bay, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
I hate it! The AD revenue guarantees money for new content.. However, it seems silly to charge AND show ads. I probably wouldn't mind it as much if the ads changed. I'm so tired of hearing Salt 'N Pepa sing "Push It" for Geico.
Klaudia W.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
3 years, 7 months ago
I have been wondering the same thing. I mean it makes sense when you aren't purchasing the full access to hulu that you have ads, but why the people that pay?