Start your review of Hulu!
How would you rate this product?
Nefreteri T.
Davie, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hulu uploaded by Nefreteri T.
So I love Hulu because they have some of my favorite shows available to watch and also have live tv. The only thing I don’t like is the commercials. I have the medium subscription and feel like there’s wayyyyy too many ads.
Jennifer  A.
San Antonio, TX
Idk. This is a decent streaming service with a good amount to choose from. I like that you get some current network programs and the original content is ok, although I dont watch much of it. I ended up getting Paramount + bc I watched a lot of classic CBS shows and they left the platform. It's nice you can bundle with Disney, but it's not the value it used to be.
Jennifer  W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love Hulu😊 always a good selection of movies. Not crazy about all the ads. If Hulu took the ads out I’d give them 5 stars

Looking for your answer?