BY HULU #1 in Online Streaming Services

Hulu is an American online company and partially ad-supported streaming service offering a selection of TV shows, clips, movies, and other streaming media on Hulu.com.

• Who else remembers when Hulu was free to watch??5 Answers
  • do people like this better than Netflix?23 Answers
  • What's your favorite show to watch on Hulu??15 Answers
Hulu
  • "I love hulu even with commercials and ads i think the price and getting to watch my tv shows that i really want to watch it worth it " in 10 reviews
  • "While it may carry the latest episode of you favorite show, it might now have any season prior to that. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is the best thang ever I can watch almost any thing on it and if I miss a show I can watch it on this the next day " in 5 reviews
Alicia D.
Oxford, MS
I’ve been a Netflix subscriber for years, but Hulu is quickly overcoming the streaming giant. As Netflix moves quickly toward original content, Hulu has begun to pick up the slack, and it has become much more common than it was, even a year ago, to find an entire show on Hulu that has disappeared from Netflix. This, in addition to the release of new episodes as they come out, rather than by season, would be enough to make me lean toward Hulu if I ever have to choose one of the two. Also, the extra few dollars for no commercials is still cheaper than many of the new Netflix prices, and super worth it.
Jay 💖.
I use my Mom and Dad's Hulu account,and I really love it! There's a lot of shows there that I can't find anywhere else,especially animes that my nerdy self has searched everywhere for. I think it's a great thing if you're into television shows,and worth the money if you actually use it. Without it,I wouldn't have watched many of my favorite shows. It does have ads unless you get the upgraded version,but I'm okay with that because it doesn't raise the price any more than normal,and the ads are normally pretty short. I'd recommend trying it out,they give everyone a free trial before you buy!
sarah o.
I subscribe to both Netflix and Hulu for different reasons since the prices are both very reasonable so far. We have the most basic service for Hulu and that's fine. During commercial breaks we go pee, grab a drink or snack, check our iPhones, stand up to stretch for circulation, etc. so it's no big whoop. Currently, Bob's Burgers can be seen here so yay for that. Plus I prefer their random anime picks and a few cable shows. Since we own smart TV's watching both services are quick and easy. As long as the price is fair for us we'll continue to use both services.
Maria B.
I like Hulu a lot , very much worth it ! I don’t think it’s better than Netflix , I think it is even, but Hulu is great for what Netflix doesn’t have. Hulu has more tv shows, Netflix more movies, and of course the Netflix originals! Also if you are a college student you can get Hulu and Spotify as a package for 4.99! Very worth it
Hailey D.
Huntington
I have always been a Netflix subscriber, however, Hulu has won me over. I absolutely love Hulu. There are amazing shows on here, and Hulu has really stepped their game up with their Hulu Original Shows. If you haven't watched The Handmaid's Tale, then I suggest you stop what you are doing & go watch it.
Emily M.
I have both Netflix and Hulu subscription. Hulu gets used way more often. It has all my favorite shows up to date ( since I don’t have cable) the shows come out the next day too! So I can keep up with Greys anatomy and modern family ect... I love Hulu for tv shows but movies it’s a little lacking.
Blanca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like Hulu because you can watch the most resent episodes aired on live tv usually the next day. Like today I watched "this is Us" and the episode was live last night.
The only thing I don't like it's the commercials! commercials are the reason I go away from live tv, but I guess is the small price you have to pay.
Hulu also has some original content, like The Path and Casual, which are good shows.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love having Hulu. The perk of having new episodes the day after they air is great! Plenty of great TV series available on the service, so there is something for everyone. Now Hulu's original content isn't quite as high quality as Netflix, but they do have a few gems. I highly recommend the commercial free version as it is well worth the extra few bucks a month. I like my shows interruption free.
Elizabeth D.
I really like Hulu, it's about as good as Netflix and if you have children or like animation I would say it is superior. I do have one complaint though, I HATE that new seasons are released one episode at a time every week, rather than the entire season at once.

Oh! Bonus! If you're a college student you can get Spotify Premium and Hulu for $4.99 a month!
Jennifer M.
Campton Hills, IL
I am a cord-cutter, meaning I don't subscribe to cable TV. Instead I use a combination of streaming services. Hulu is my favorite for keep current with shows that are currently airing. There are many shows that have new episodes added the day after they air on TV. I also love that Hulu now has an ad-free option, as that was previously my main complaint about the service.
Jennifer W.
What is better to have: Netflix or Hulu?
A P.
do people like this better than Netflix?
Amberly L.
Does anyone prefer Hulu Plus to Netflix and why?
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite TV show or movie
Jamice R.
Eastvale , CA
What's your favorite show to watch on Hulu??