Hulu is an American online company and partially ad-supported streaming service offering a selection of TV shows, clips, movies, and other streaming media on Hulu.com.

Do any of you watch Big Sky on Hulu? Really good, if anyone is looking for a new show to binge 😁. Little intense, but excellent! [product:hulu]
Which streaming is better Hulu or Netflix ?
Are you enjoying Hulu? Do you recommend?Hulu
Start your review of Hulu!
Product Highlights
I love hulu even with commercials and ads i think the price and getting to watch my tv shows that i really want to watch it worth it in reviews
This is the best thang ever I can watch almost any thing on it and if I miss a show I can watch it on this the next day in reviews
While it may carry the latest episode of you favorite show, it might now have any season prior to that. in reviews
Sonya G.
Hulu uploaded by Sonya G.
When it's time to wind down from our day there is literally nothing better to do than curl up with a good movie or binge watch our latest addictive show!! I dont like that they keep going up in prices however that's why I originally let netflix go!! But overall for the time being it's still a great buy!!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Hulu uploaded by Kellen H.
I have a free subscription because of Sprint Nextel! It came with my plan! I watch all my favorite shows on it! It’s very reliable, you can watch on your phone, and at home on your television! It will keep you from being bored!
Brandi C.
Orient, OH
Hulu uploaded by Brandi C.
I haven't had cable in YEARS ! Like 7ish years and have zero regrets. Hulu let's me watch everything the next day and I never have time for live TV anyway. They've raised the price a few times but still even better than Netflix. Lots of options for TV shows, movie selection isn't as great but I have it for the shows
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Hulu has been stepping it up lately especially with all the new great series. During this time im super grateful to have a platform that offers so many options. Hulu definitely holds its own compared to other companies. #hulu #tv #entertainment
Rachel S.
Clanton, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hulu uploaded by Rachel S.
My family loves Hulu. You can find pretty much find something for everyone. You can set up individual profiles and kid’s locks if you need them, Hulu seems to get movies faster than most other streaming services. Tv series are abundant, too. It’s a great value at $5.99 with minimal ads. Several plans are available and go up to $64.99 with Hulu+ Live TV. I Highly recommend it Hulu
Hailey W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hulu uploaded by Hailey W.
I highly recommend Hulu! Very wide variety of movies and shows. My only complaint is with my student discount I have to get the subscription with ads and there are lots of ads.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Hulu uploaded by Yessica N.
in hulu another application that I love where I can see everything I like. en hulu otra aplicación que me encanta donde puedo ver todo lo que me gusta.
Ty W.
Hulu uploaded by Ty W.
I love that you have the option to purchase a membership that has ads or none at all. I also love that I can watch daytime television shows as well as some great movies that are current and that are past favorites.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Hulu and the fact that I can watch new and old shows is a plus for this app! My favorite shows are Grownish and Living Single. This app has a great video quality and I recommend anyone who doesn’t have it to go ahead and download and subscribe today!
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hulu uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
I have been using Hulu for years now and sadly it doesn’t have many shows that I’m interested in anymore I mainly use it for my daughters movies because unlike us adults, babies don’t mind a little repetition! I do recommend if you haven’t used it before but unless you download and pay for many more streaming services you don’t get a WIDDDE selection. But it’s decent.

175 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a un mois
Do any of you watch Big Sky on Hulu? Really good, if anyone is looking for a new show to binge 😁. Little intense, but excellent! Hulu
Pamela G. il y a 9 heures
I just added it to “my stuff” to watch later.
Jennifer G.
il y a un mois
Kelli C. il y a un mois
Hulu
Stelly P.
Portperry
il y a 2 mois
I already have accounts for Netflix, Disney+, prime, and AppleTV but I’ve also heard of Hulu. I’m wondering whether it’s also worth getting an account for it while already having access to so many others?
Pamela G. il y a 9 heures
Oh my gosh…Hulu is worth every Penny! We watch Hulu and Netflix the most out of all of our premium services.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
il y a 3 mois
Hulu Favorite new thriller/action/horror movies on Hulu in May 2021?
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
il y a 4 mois
Shianne P. il y a 4 mois
Both great ones huh!! If you have HBO you gotta watch Q: into the storm or the classic “the jinx” about Robert durst that one is amazing! Do you have discovery +? I watched the onision documentary about the deranged YouTuber and it was very good! I’m a sucker for documentary or docuseries
Pretti E.