Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsLeonor Greyl Paris
Huile Secret de Beauté, Naturöl für Haut und Haar, 95 ml

Huile Secret de Beauté, Naturöl für Haut und Haar, 95 ml

by Leonor Greyl Paris

Leonor Greyl Huile de Magnolia - Natural Oils for Face and Body Beauty envelops you from head to toe in a cocoon of deeply revitalizing nutrients. Its lightweight formula restores softness to dry skin and tresses without a greasy residue. Aromas of redolent magnolia blossoms leave behind a delicate floral fragrance.

For how long you apply this oil as a pre-shampoo treatment?[product:leonor-greyl-huile-secret-de-beaute-32-oz]
Start your review of Huile Secret de Beauté, Naturöl für Haut und Haar, 95 ml!
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Huile Secret de Beauté, Naturöl für Haut und Haar, 95 ml uploaded by Abi M.
Amazing oil for my hair leaves my hair happy and amazing 🤩 I’m very happy with this product Huile Secret de Beauté, Naturöl für Haut und Haar, 95 ml
esther K.
Los angeles, CA
Only recently started using this oil. I like how I can use it for both hair and body since it is on the pricier side. I like how it moisturizes my very dry hair. It makes it look nice and smooth. I only use a couple sprays at a time since this is a thicker oil.
Julia K.
New Castle, DE
Amazing product with divine scent and awesome moisturizing abilities. One of the best oils I have ever tried.