Castrol
Huile moteur Edge avec Syntec; 5W20

Huile moteur Castrol Edge avec Syntec; 5W20

by Castrol

EDGE, now with Fluid Titanium TechnologyTM, is a premium fully-synthetic motor oil designed to provide superior power, protection and performance for today's engines helping your vehicle operate at a high level

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huile moteur Castrol Edge avec Syntec; 5W20!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
I've used the 0W40 in my car many times. I love the cost of this size. My dealer would charge me 200 dollars for an oil change. I do it all by myself for only 40 bucks. I car engine is smooth. Would definitely recommend using this in your car and other vehicles.
Huile moteur Castrol Edge avec Syntec; 5W20 uploaded by Valentina A.
This oil has been recommend to use in my car, because it helps my car perform better. The price is reasonable i know i can find cheaper but if someone recommended this, is better for me to use.

Looking for your answer?