Huichol Hot Sauce uploaded by Kristavel F.

BY HUICHOL #32 in Hot Sauce

Salsa Huichol is an earthy, natural medium-hot red tasting hot sauce seasoned with the best spices and hot peppers from the Nayar Mountains. It's not too hot, and will improve the flavor of any dish you pour it on. Add a little spice to your favorite...

Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce hands down. Would buy this product over and over again. It is definitely a good price. I would recommend to others.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I love salsa huichol, I grew up on this and valentina a of course tapatio. It tastes so good.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Foodie Expert
ITs really good for all sea food type of meals. My 2 yr old eats it without and hesitation so it is not that spicy
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this with fish ceviche it's a little hot but has good flavor with seafood is the best
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Salsa huichol a must in our house hold!!!! We ude it almost in every dish. There is mild medium and hot
sara g.
sara g.
This hot sauce is delicious. I have grown up eating it and it's a must on most of my food. The taste is so good and nothing compared to other hot sauces out there. It is hot so I would be careful on how much I add to my food if I did not eat too much spicy food. Great for seafood, meat, soups and fruit.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this hot sauce. It's not too spicy and it has the perfect taste. Yes I recommend it.
clara m.
clara m.
Casa grande , Az
Every time I see this sauce I think of mariscos and it's really good! It's not that bad in price at all! And the flavor is not that spicy! You can eat it with other things besides seafood also though
susan r.
susan r.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy this hot sauce?