BY HUGS PET PRODUCTS #8 in Pet First Aid

Be Comfy Has inflatable sides with adjustable air pressure and fiber filled bottom for optimum comfort 2 Features soft, comfortable faux wool 3 Resists punctures 4 Easy to clean Dimensions: start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 Large: 42 x 42 x 6 6 Medium: 3 x 3 x 5 When your dog lies on the bed, simply adjust the air pressure so it wraps around and supports the pet s limbs. The removable cover is washable, so it s easy to clean! see more...

• My German Shepard lab mix can really use a new bed, what does eve...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have different color??4 Answers
  • Is this washable? I have a shih Tzu is this a g [s bed for her8 Answers
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
Our pets all need a soft, comfortable, snugly place to sleep and this does just that. Not only does my dog love it but so does my cat. The price is really good for the quality. It comes in two sizes: medium and large. I would recommend this to anyone with pets!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased this bed for my puppy Max since we've transitioned to to sleeping outside our bedroom. Before we had purchased his bed we were having behavior problems and now that he has his own space those problems have resolved. He really loves it!
Monica F.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I've actually gotten a few of these dog beds. I have four dogs and whenever one of them was a puppy, she liked to tear them up before she finally learned the concept is to lay in them. Aside from that, all of my dogs love these beds. I recommend them.
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love me some donut beds for my pets. It's great. They can cuddle in it well. My pets love it. And it last a long time for me. I really don't have any cons to this kind of beds. My pets have all different kinds but they seem to like this one more.
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Super cute! So comfy! My dog, I have a Maltese poodle mix, and he loves it! I got mine at TJ maxx & it was on sale!!! It's easy to clean & the color easily blends into any living room or home decor. I would totally repurchase in other colors!
Markie P.
Markie P.
My dogs are obsessed with these donut bed shaped beds it's so funny how they prefer that over anything else! Good quality and super cute to watch them curl themselves up into a donut shape to cuddle in the bed
Jessy R.
Jessy R.
I have a German shepherd who loves this bed. She snuggles up and gets comfortable and usually doesn't try to get on the couch. She's a large dog and you can find different sizes. Would definitely buy again.
Candy G.
Candy G.
Cullman, AL
My pet dog has one of these donut shaped bed. Good quality and soft. This is good for small dogs. Not good if your dog is a chewer though but other than that it's great and it's affordable too.
Jay S.
Jay S.
Chicago , IL
I love these beds so cozy and light that you can move around everywhere recommend to anyone with a cute furry friend
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Great pet bed. This has great material for dogs and cats. These beds are great for small dogs/medium sized dogs.
Susana G.
Susana G.
Punta Gorda, FL
Is this able to be washed in the washer? Every bed I've spent good money on has been ruined after it was washed.
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Does this come in different sizes?
Betty B.
Betty B.
Nanaimo
Would this pet bed be suitable for a 6lb tiny dog?
Lara K.
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Does this come with an automatic air adjuster or do you have to buy it separately?
Quiannah R.