BY HUGS PET PRODUCTS #7 in Pet First Aid

Be Comfy Has inflatable sides with adjustable air pressure and fiber filled bottom for optimum comfort 2 Features soft, comfortable faux wool 3 Resists punctures 4 Easy to clean Dimensions: start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 Large: 42 x 42 x 6 6 Medium: 3 x 3 x 5 When your dog lies on the bed, simply adjust the air pressure so it wraps around and supports the pet s limbs. The removable cover is washable, so it s easy to clean! see more...

• My German Shepard lab mix can really use a new bed, what does eve...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have different color??4 Answers
  • Is this washable? I have a shih Tzu is this a g [s bed for her8 Answers
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cat uses this bed more than my dog does. Not by choice, LOL my dog loves to spin about 8 times before she curls up in a ball and snuggles up, if the cat lets her. I got this from Petco and it's super close to my house, so i had to go back and buy a few more!
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert
My doggies love their beds so much! They got through beds pretty fast because we wash them once a week so I do try and purchase the least expensive beds I find in the store. But we have used these and the doggies liked them
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pet Lover Expert
THIS S THE CUTEST BED I'V EVERY SEEN MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS GOING TO BUY HER MOMMY A BUGZ AND THIS BED IS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE IT I THINK HE WOULD REALLY ENJOY BEING IN THIS BED IT HAS A FINE SOFT FEEL TO IT AND ALL HE NEED IS A NICE PILLOW WOW HOW CUTE LOVING THIS BED
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Super cute! So comfy! My dog, I have a Maltese poodle mix, and he loves it! I got mine at TJ maxx & it was on sale!!! It's easy to clean & the color easily blends into any living room or home decor. I would totally repurchase in other colors!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Hugs pet beds super snuggly easy to wash inexpensive the cats really like to have their own small space they can curl up and feel safe this is the perfect bed for that you can take it anywhere put it anywhere
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased one for my car but my dog never uses it unfortunately. What I liked about it was that it was soft and comfortable .. I love that it felt like a good quality .
Aljur G.
Huntsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I have a dog bed similar to this one and my dog loves it. I would recommend his product to any pet lover that wants there dog which is a small sized dog to be comfortable . I wouldn't recommend for bigger sized dogs.
Oriana U.
I have a puggle and she loves this bed. She's knows that it's hers and if she sees me picking it up she will run right over and jump onto to say "my bed" it's so cute. Definitely recommend.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
This is so comfy! Both of my cats LOVE their beds. My kitten, Alex, lays in this bed all the time. He and Sebastian, my other cat, were fighting so much over who would lay in it that my husband and I decided to get another one. Now they are both happy kitties.
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert
i have four dogs they love to snuggle up in these little beds. I wish they were easier to wash though, my washer and dryer really takes a beating trying to clean these things.
Susana G.
Punta Gorda, FL
Is this able to be washed in the washer? Every bed I've spent good money on has been ruined after it was washed.
Julianne R.
Does this come in different sizes?
Betty B.
Nanaimo
Would this pet bed be suitable for a 6lb tiny dog?
Shawna S.
Is it washable? And durable?
Quiannah R.