BY HUGS PET PRODUCTS #7 in Pet First Aid

Be Comfy Has inflatable sides with adjustable air pressure and fiber filled bottom for optimum comfort 2 Features soft, comfortable faux wool 3 Resists punctures 4 Easy to clean Dimensions: start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 Large: 42 x 42 x 6 6 Medium: 3 x 3 x 5 When your dog lies on the bed, simply adjust the air pressure so it wraps around and supports the pet s limbs. The removable cover is washable, so it s easy to clean! see more...

• My German Shepard lab mix can really use a new bed, what ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have different color??5 Answers
  • Is this washable? I have a shih Tzu is this a g [s bed fo...9 Answers
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggies love their beds so much! They got through beds pretty fast because we wash them once a week so I do try and purchase the least expensive beds I find in the store. But we have used these and the doggies liked them
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hugs pet beds super snuggly easy to wash inexpensive the cats really like to have their own small space they can curl up and feel safe this is the perfect bed for that you can take it anywhere put it anywhere
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THIS S THE CUTEST BED I'V EVERY SEEN MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS GOING TO BUY HER MOMMY A BUGZ AND THIS BED IS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE IT I THINK HE WOULD REALLY ENJOY BEING IN THIS BED IT HAS A FINE SOFT FEEL TO IT AND ALL HE NEED IS A NICE PILLOW WOW HOW CUTE LOVING THIS BED
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat uses this bed more than my dog does. Not by choice, LOL my dog loves to spin about 8 times before she curls up in a ball and snuggles up, if the cat lets her. I got this from Petco and it's super close to my house, so i had to go back and buy a few more!
Aljur G.
Huntsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a dog bed similar to this one and my dog loves it. I would recommend his product to any pet lover that wants there dog which is a small sized dog to be comfortable . I wouldn't recommend for bigger sized dogs.
Oriana U.
I have a puggle and she loves this bed. She's knows that it's hers and if she sees me picking it up she will run right over and jump onto to say "my bed" it's so cute. Definitely recommend.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so comfy! Both of my cats LOVE their beds. My kitten, Alex, lays in this bed all the time. He and Sebastian, my other cat, were fighting so much over who would lay in it that my husband and I decided to get another one. Now they are both happy kitties.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
, I had one of those in my house and it's so soft so comfortable my dog absolutely love it it's just kind of hard to clean for me but I think otherwise everything is good.
Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased this bed for my puppy Max since we've transitioned to to sleeping outside our bedroom. Before we had purchased his bed we were having behavior problems and now that he has his own space those problems have resolved. He really loves it!
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I've actually gotten a few of these dog beds. I have four dogs and whenever one of them was a puppy, she liked to tear them up before she finally learned the concept is to lay in them. Aside from that, all of my dogs love these beds. I recommend them.
Susana G.
Punta Gorda, FL
Is this able to be washed in the washer? Every bed I've spent good money on has been ruined after it was washed.
Julianne R.
Does this come in different sizes?
Betty B.
Nanaimo
Would this pet bed be suitable for a 6lb tiny dog?
Quiannah R.
El Paso
why is this so cute?
Shawna S.
Is it washable? And durable?