BY HUGS PET PRODUCTS

Be Comfy Has inflatable sides with adjustable air pressure and fiber filled bottom for optimum comfort 2 Features soft, comfortable faux wool 3 Resists punctures 4 Easy to clean Dimensions: start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 Large: 42 x 42 x 6 6 Medium: 3 x 3 x 5 When your dog lies on the bed, simply adjust the air pressure so it wraps around and supports the pet s limbs. The removable cover is washable, so it s easy to clean! see more...

Marlena S.
My cat loves this bed. It's her perfect spot when she's ready to relax and do her paw kneading. I think all dog beds can be used for cats. They might prefer them due to the extra space to stretch out and feel cozy. Also, not sure if this was design intentional, but this bed is totally reversible.
Ashley T.
Becker, MN
What's nice about this bed is that the quilting pattern on the actual mattress part it made so that it won't shift. My current pet bed doesn't have this feature, the padding moves around and creates lumps.
Kristian O.
My puppy loves. She gets lazy and doesn't want to leave from the bed so I have to take it away from her. When she goes on it she just knocks out for the night. So glad for her
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA
My puppy loves this. He gets very lazy & doesn't like get out of it sometimes. He puts his little toy in it with him like a child & goes to sleep. So glad I got it for him!
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I love the looks of these pet beds. My dog seems to get to hot when she sleeps in hers she trys getting in my bed.