BY HUGS PET PRODUCTS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ZMP1006: Features: -Breeze to give your dog a bath outdoors or in your garage-Sets up quickly and simply inflate-Hook up to your garden hose-Adjustable spray handle with gentle side spray-Easy for your canine companion to get in and out-Easy to empty-Heavy-duty and puncture resistant-Lightweight and portable-Easy to store and take on vacation great for camping, RV-ing or after a day at the beach. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 20" H x 44" W x 26" D. see more...

• Where can I buy this looks so much easier for the outside in hot days?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work does it leak everywhere i...Be the first to answer!
  • This looks kinda fun and somethig that my puppies would enjoy! some...1 Answers
Review (1)
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Couldn't see why you would use this. Considering that most people have a sink, hose, or bathtub to wash dogs. I have not used this product.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Providence, RI
I have 2 dogs, one loves take a bath the other one tries to jump out of the bathtub whenever I try to bathe her. Can anyone tell me if this secure & strong enough to keep bathe her in?
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy this looks so much easier for the outside in hot days?
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
This looks kinda fun and somethig that my puppies would enjoy! someone has an exprience with it using it?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
How big of a dog does this wash station fit?
Heidy E.
Heidy E.
Panorama City, CA
I wish I had seen this before I went to buy a baby bath tub for my puppy lol. Looks like it would've been better