BY HUGO NATURALS

Lip Balm - Pineapple & Coconut All Natural 0.15 oz Lip Balm Treat delicate lips to our deeply hydrating and all-natural Lip Balm. Free of the nasty artificial ingredients found in some other lip-care products, our Lip Balm is perfect for soothing and smoothing chapped, dried or sun-kissed lips. We use only the purest food-grade ingredients, including luxurious Shea Butter, essential oils of Coconut and Palm, plus nutrition-quality Vitamin E and natural Oat Kernel extract to heal and moisturize. Ideal for regular, year-round use to keep lips constantly hydrated and prevent chapping and cracking. Our Lip Balms natural blend of tropical Pineapple and Coconut extracts makes it deliciously suited for guys, gals and kids. Other Ingredients: ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, STEARYL/OCTADODECYL CITRATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, TOCOPHEROL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTR Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I like that this isn't too waxy, but more moisturizing. The smell is very beachy. I keep this with me during the winter months and reapply multiple times daily.
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
I just got one of these, and really like the scent. I do think it keeps my lips moist and I need that since I live in a dry climate.
Cheyanna  H.
Hendersonville, TN
I love this lip balm it makes my lips feel hydrated in just a couple minutes after applying it. it makes your lips feel really soft.
Karla R.
Pacoima, CA
This balm is awesome i love the way it applies and feel. it also smells really good and works great. its a moisturizer for lips.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I like its fragance i want to eat it i loved the coconut fragance. respect about its hydration its normal for me