BY HUGO NATURALS

Gluten & Soy Free Vegan & No Animal Testing Recyclable Never Any: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, SLS, PEGs, Propylene Glycol, Petroleum Products, Artificial Colors or Synthetic Fragrances. ; see more...

Shantell M.
Lynn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Enriching Shea Butter Oatmeal more...
I am a huge fan of Shea butter and the fact that Hugo naturals is vegan and safe for my sensitive skin is just a perfect match. My skin feels squeaky clean after use and I love the lingering smell that goes with it.
Emma W.
I have the shea butter and oatmeal bar. It is very moisturizing and provides gently exfoliation. My very dry and sensitive skin loves this soap.
jennifer d.
Candler, NC
Love hugo! natural ingredients. hand crafted.. wjat more could u ask for?! oh yeah, amazing smells and no drying after the shower!!! win win!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it! Vegan, natural and great for sensitive skin. I've never disliked a scent or product so far from this company.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Naturals products are my go to . I tried this product and OMG allll I can say is buy it try it and buy it again .
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
These soaps smell so good! They leave your skin silky smooth and don't leave a nasty film on them!
María Fernanda V.
These soaps just smells really delicious and take a shower with them is such a pleassure
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
I love this!! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling great. It's also all natural
Perla d.
La Romana
Que tan bueno es este producto ? Porque el costo esta alto

Amazon