BY HUGO NATURALS

Bath Bomb - Rose Sandalwood Fizzy by Hugo Naturals 6 oz Liquid Fizzy Bath Bombs Relax. Refresh. Indulge. Our all-natural fizzy bath bomb dissolves in warm bath releasing nourishing minerals and pure essential oils for a wonderfully relaxing and luxurious bathing experience. Weve added all natural vitamin E and sweet almond oil to moisturize and soothe skin. Like all of our products our bath bomb is made from cruelty-free ingredients and contains no artificial fragrances and colors parabens petroleum products animal fats or alcohols. see more...

• I know everyone loves these because how fun and cute they are but d...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?1 Answers
  • I got one of these as a gift. It smells great be I'm hesitant to us...1 Answers
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
I love it so much.....Bath time is my favorite time and this bath bomb definitely adds to that! It smells amazing and doesn't leave a gross residue behind when you're done like some tend to do so you can make the most of your chill time.i would buy it again
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love to take baths and relax and these are definitely a must have. The way they fizz is awesome and they smell great.
Ana A.
Ana A.
I love any kind of bath fizzy products as long as tgey don't irradiate my skin and this is good to use to prevent that.
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Muskegon , MI
I love the smell of this. This bath bomb is definitely one of my favorites.
nicole c.
nicole c.
This stuff is good have a good smell makes your funny and bubbly and it makes your skin feels soft has good sit
Christina V.
Christina V.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Fairhope, AL
I know everyone loves these because how fun and cute they are but does it have any other benefits for your skin?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
What scents do these come in?
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I got one of these as a gift. It smells great be I'm hesitant to use it because I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this before? I would love some feedback!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
How much does this product cost?