Hugo Naturals Fizzy Bath Bomb Lavender and Chamomile - 6 oz uploaded by Taylor A.

BY HUGO NATURALS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

hr background-color:#000;margin:0px; Lavender & Chamomile Fizzy Bath BombRelax. Refresh. Indulge. Our all-natural fizzy bath bomb dissolves in warm bath, releasing nourishing minerals and pure essential oils for a wonderfully relaxing and luxurious bathing experience. Weve added all natural vitamin E and sweet almond oil to moisturize and soothe skin. Like all of our products, our bath bomb is made from cruelty-free ingredients and contains no artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, petroleum products, animal fats, or alcohols. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What an odd bath bomb. It didn't really dissolve quickly at all. Which was strange. Then it created a ton of bubbles. Not what I'm used to from a bath bomb. I received this as a gift and I would probably never purchase. It smells good out of the package. But the water doesn't smell. Also I feel like it could have made my body softer.