BY HUGO NATURALS

• Is this comparable to Lush and what about the costs? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This is an amazing bath bomb it smells amazing it makes my skin really soft this bath bomb does not irritate skin it looks really cool when you drop it in your bath this bath bomb is 100% recommended
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I really want to buy this for my moms birthday coming up it is a good price it is not expensive I am really Gentle love it pro I love it con none I wish I could have a free sample I would recommend this
Gursimran K.
This bath bomb has an amazing citrus smell. It makes awesome bubbles and helps you relax in the bath tub. I totally recommend you buy it if you want to relax and smell great.
Kristin M.
Byhalia, MS
I LOVE BATH BOMBS!! They are great when you just want to have some me time and they smell great too! Also, make the bath water change colors! This one is great!!
Erica A.
Norman, OK
Baths are my drug.. and adding these little things brings it to a whole new level. The smell is amazing, and dropping one in the water creates an instant spa.
kimberly b.
Hanover, PA
I absolutely love bath bombs. This one looks like it would be amazing. If you want to relax try a bath bomb.leaves you skin new and refreshed
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I like this bath bomb. It smells great and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Very relaxing! However, I do prefer Lush bath bombs to Hugo
Nishita M.
Irving, TX
It fusses so good and makes your bath with a lot of bubbles. It smells awesome and it feels so relaxing. totally worth of buying it.
Christina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love bath bombs. Makes taking a bath so relaxing. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling great. Will continue to purchase
Olivia A.
I love these things so much they smell amazing and right when you drop it in the water it's like an instant spa
Katelyn B.
Seattle , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there any other kinds besides grape fruit?
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
How are these compared to Lush products?
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
How much would this cost?
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
How big is it is small media or big
Ashley A.
Is this comparable to Lush and what about the costs?