BY HUGO NATURALS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

hr background-color:#000;margin:0px; Eucalyptus Rosemary & Mint Fuzzy Bath Bomb Relax. Refresh. Indulge. Our all-natural fizzy bath bomb dissolves in warm bath, releasing nourishing minerals and pure essential oils for a wonderfully relaxing and luxurious bathing experience. Weve added all natural vitamin E and sweet almond oil to moisturize and soothe skin. Like all of our products, our bath bomb is made from cruelty-free ingredients and contains no artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, petroleum products, animal fats, or alcohols. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I love bath bombs and ordered this one from Amazon. The price is slightly less than some of the major brands. The scent was just ok. I was pretty disappointed in the fizziness. Even manually breaking it up in my hands produced less bubbles than all other bombs I've had. I won't purchase this again.