BY HUGO NATURALS

Gluten-free, pure botanical blend smoothes and balances scalp. ; see more...

• I have naturally curly hair, it's very soft and easy to manage. h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn P.
Milan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to go more natural for awhile. I had gotten the SkinDeep app that let's you scan and find your products. It rates them by toxin levels. This shampoo and conditioner set seemed to be a) one of the less expensive and b) not as intimidating as some of the others. As it was my first natural shampoo buy, I wanted it to be fairly simple to use. So far, I LOVE it. It smells wonderful. It still kind of lathers up, even without sulfate. It doesn't make my hair super oily, but it doesn't dry it out either. I would definitely recommend this brand to someone looking for a good natural brand!
Erin H.
Burke, VA
This works great for my hair. It smells great, and leaves it not too greasy or too dry. I have to rotate shampoos often, but this is def one of the top ones I keep coming back to.
Heather S.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Very light weight and leaves your hair smelling fresh and oil free

Con- a little pricey
Briana S.
Augusta, GA
I have naturally curly hair, it's very soft and easy to manage. how good is this for naturally curly hair? does it take a lot of moisture out of your hair?