BY HUGO NATURALS

Gluten Free & Vegan. Luscious, Velvety Blend For Long Lasting Hydration. Never any : parabens, phenoxyethanol, SLS, PEGs, propylene glycol, petroleum products, artificial  colors  or sysnthetic  fragrances. Gluten and soy free. Vegan. No Animal Testing. Super moisturizing shea butter enriched with pure botanicals extracts fro deep hydration that feels simply amazing. " Our passion is to enhance people s lives by making the safest, most natural and luxurious body care available". - Hugo & Debra Saavedra, Founders Made In The USA see more...

Buy on iHerb*
kristin o.
It's hard finding a lotion/moisturizer that doesn't irritate the skin on my face. I was in need of some hydration on my face and tried a sample of this. It didn't seem to be overwhelming or make my face red. Which is always a plus. The scent is rather pleasant. And it's very inexpensive. It's not a miracle worker during the winter; but, it helps my skin stay hydrated enough that it's not a huge problem. I loved it so much I got a few mini bottles. I'm only now making my way through the first one and that's taken some time. But I'm excited to crack open the next one.
Babette M.
This lotion is thick but doesn't have that icky feel. I tried the vanilla orange and would definitely recommend it. Smells great and not overpowering at all. It's also gluten free, at least the one I'm using.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this lotion! 100% vegan, the scents are amazing, works well and can be used even on the face. My favorite lotion ever.
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
I am a fan of this brand especially because as far as i know the whole brand is vegan at least the products I've tried are
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I will be the first to say i love this product so rich in nutrients my skin has never looked better
Haleigh R.
Very good product! Keeps my skin looking great and moisturized I would highly recommend
Wendy G.
This works so good I love it need more of this in my life !!!!! Keep making more
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well or not?