BY HUGO BOSS

Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Oh how I love the scent of this. My all time favorite cologne on a man. Its and oldie, but every time I smell it I fall back in love with it. Its a musky/spicy scent that reminds me of going on first dates. I usually gift this to whoever I happen to be dating as it is a classic scent that does not offend your nose.
Beccy P.
I love this fragrance on my partner and enjoy the spicy undertones it provides. Also relatively purse friendly at a round the mid point of fragrance pricing. A nice everyday scent.