Hugo Just Different 5 oz EDT Spray uploaded by ines l.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Hugo Just Different By Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different Was Launched By The Design House Of Hugo Boss Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 2007 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Casual Wear Launched By The Design House Of Hugo Boss. This Classical, Fresh, Masculine Fragrance Has A Blend Of Ice Cold, Mint, Basil, Freesia, And Cashmeran. Made In The Uk see more...

Hugo Just Different 5 oz EDT Spray
  • "Smells amazing..I would definitely recommend it to men and to woman for their men!" in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Apple Valley, CA
I love when my husband uses Hugo cologne but I absolutely am in love with this specific one. It’s a cool laid back scent with a different but good smell. If you’re looking on trying something but you’re afraid it’s “Too harsh”. This one is perfect. I can smell this one all day and continue to love it.
I have given much praise for this perfume, it really is amazing. Smells delicious, is not overwhelming, it is not too soft or strong, is perfect for a night or for daily use. When you smell this good ladies want to stay close, great buy. This product is one of the best I have seen scented cologne. Give it a try.
Alan H.
Donna, TX
This is one of my Colognes that I use most often. It smells wonderful and is cheap so I can buy it more then once. I recommend this to any men that want to smell great. It also has a very nice refined look to it which makes It sell more. I love this Cologne and so will you.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This is an excellent fragrance. It's super classic and has that 'manly' smell to it, without being super musky. I bought this at a bodega and it was a super steal. Thanks!
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I just love the way this Cologne was thought of as well the complex aroma of it, and the bottle is just amazing this was another one of my favorites as a kid and still is to this day
Emilio P.
Whoooohh Hugo Boss is the real deal. IF you are single or looking for your other special one. This product will get you that step closer to that other special person. This colon smells beyond great
Ashley H.
Port Charlotte, FL
Not a good smelling scent by any means. Very disappointed, considering I have purchased this brand for my fiancée in the past. Not recommended.
Ricky L.
Merced, CA
Wow the smell is fantastic.i got this item for my birthday last year sence then this fragrance is my go to fragrance. The sent last all day long
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
This cologne smells really good. And it's reasonably priced for cologne. Most retailers carry this brand as well.
maritza g.
Hugo is not a scent I enjoy. It has a weird scent and its not a spray I recommend . Many other brands smell better
Kaitlyn L.
Palm coast fl
Do the have hugo boss for women