BY HUGO BOSS

Launched by Hugo Boss in 1985, BOSS is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of oak, cedar, mandarin, musk and amber. see more...

maria c.
Huele muy bien, como todas las fragancias de esta casa, esta es más bien cítrica. Un hombre oliendo a este perfume ya tiene muchos puntos ganados
Brittney R.
I love the way this smells. I would recommend it to everyone. When I wear it I get so many compliments and I get asked what it is. I love it
Douchee N.
Goshen, IN
Hugo Boss is always a must have. No matter what it is . This perfume smells really good and I also believe that men can wear it too
Natalie L.
Great scent for a business woman. It is strong yet not over bearing. I use for formal events and always get compliments
prisilia p.
Espectacular.perfume me encanta mi esposo lo usa y es genial y duradero es algo costoso pero vale la pena comprarlo
Sami S.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this scent! I wear it at work and always receive compliments! My friends are always asking where I got it.
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
I love this so much.I hv to say its one of my favorite.I will not mind receiving it again..
Renata S.
My favorite perfume! The scent is so good. I usually don't use perfume but this one is one of the best i ever tried.
Tomi Y.
Amazing !! I love this scent awesome packaging & amount for the size of bottle I would recommend to all
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
Gostaria de dar um desse ao meu esposo, ouvi falar que é muito bom. Espero recomendação.
erin m.
Does this have a very strong smell?