BY HUGO BOSS

Launched by Hugo Boss in 1985, BOSS is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of oak, cedar, mandarin, musk and amber. see more...

Douchee N.
Douchee N.
Goshen, IN
Hugo Boss is always a must have. No matter what it is . This perfume smells really good and I also believe that men can wear it too
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent for a business woman. It is strong yet not over bearing. I use for formal events and always get compliments
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Espectacular.perfume me encanta mi esposo lo usa y es genial y duradero es algo costoso pero vale la pena comprarlo
Sami S.
Sami S.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this scent! I wear it at work and always receive compliments! My friends are always asking where I got it.
Alice T.
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
I love this so much.I hv to say its one of my favorite.I will not mind receiving it again..
María C.
María C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huele muy bien, como todas las fragancias de esta casa, esta es más bien cítrica. Un hombre oliendo a este perfume ya tiene muchos puntos ganados
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells. I would recommend it to everyone. When I wear it I get so many compliments and I get asked what it is. I love it
Renata S.
Renata S.
My favorite perfume! The scent is so good. I usually don't use perfume but this one is one of the best i ever tried.
Tomi Y.
Tomi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing !! I love this scent awesome packaging & amount for the size of bottle I would recommend to all
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
Gostaria de dar um desse ao meu esposo, ouvi falar que é muito bom. Espero recomendação.
erin m.
erin m.
Does this have a very strong smell?