BeautyFragranceFragrance for Himcoach perfume
HUGO by Hugo Boss Eau de Toilette Spray, 42 oz

HUGO by Hugo Boss Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 oz

by coach perfume

HUGO MAN is for men who want to live their life on their own terms. They are true originals, believing that rules are made to be challenged and personal potential should be explored to the max. Click Here to Find Your Perfect Scent!. Web ID: 1474483.

Web ID: 1474483

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HUGO by Hugo Boss Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 oz!
wendy P.
Love this, perfume!! Another nice fragrance to my collection!! Would recommend to my friends.. very nice
Amanda E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I know this is a men's fragrance, but as a woman I wear it too. This smells sexy on either sex. Even better than hugo for women. I would love to have a man wearing this fragrance.
Sharanpreet  K.
Etobicoke, ON
This is really classy traditional style collection with formal touch and really classy bottle with subtle long lasting fragrance for work and day use. Perfect for formal types but need to work on high notes for different types of occasional use.

Looking for your answer?