Hugo Boss Soul Soul Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Mehshi K.

BY HUGO BOSS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A strong refreshing fragrance, like pure fresh water.launched in 2008, its notes consist of fig water, mediterranean citrus, lily, hyacinth, massoia wood. see more...

• What is your favorite fragrance on a man?3 Answers
  • Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Samantha M.
Fairhope, AL
I go this for my boyfriend for his birthday and we both love it, it has a nice clean scent and it isn't overwhelming like some colognes can be. It last day all and he gets complimented on it regularly. It's a little more expensive than curve but well worth it, we both prefer this scent over some of the other popular ones that EVERYONE uses and judging by all the compliments he gets the ladies do too.
Danielle N.
This product is pretty good. You see results, but not as much as some other products I've used before. It's a little pricey, and for the money id rather get something else. But it's a good starter product or if you don't have deep wrinkles.
Jake M.
Schenectady, NY
Seeing as this spray is relatively inexpensive, I don't feel guilty using it a few times a week. You don't have to use much at all and the smell stays on all day and never gets old. It's a very warm and inviting scent, but I wouldn't say sophisticated enough for a night out. Definitely a great product nonetheless.
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
I've been using this product for 10 years and can't live without it! A couple of times when I ran out, I tried other products. But this night cream gives me visible results that I can see in the morning.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
Granted something like a scent is very personal and what may be perfect for one person doesn't seem right at all for another. Still there is something remarkable about Hugo Boss in it's basic scent like this. I've used it for years and have always loved the smell and reactions I get from wearing it. Quality in cologne makes all the difference in the world and this product is top notch.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I used to wear Hugo Boss a lot in Highschool. Don't get me wrong this is an excellent scent, the sillage is decent but it seems more geared towards younger guys. 16-20. Hugo Boss has other scents that are great for older guys.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I have loved the smell of Hugo Boss for over 15 years! This particular scent is my absolute favorite! I have been buying it for my husband and will continue to do so! He has tried other colognes but none compare!! Love this!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My dad used to sell perfumes when i was little and this one was always my favorite for guys . Whenever he would take me to work i would always recommend this cologne to hes costumers lol now my boyfriend also has it !
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
I fell in love with cologne the second my cousin sprayed it. it is divine and such a good scent on a man it drives me nuts. i will have to purchase this for my fiance maybe that will boost more of the intimacy :)
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
I have been buying this for my husband over the years and all I can say is thank you hugo boss, stays in clothes even after washing them. once you spray it you can smell the scent from the room to the front door.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite fragrance on a man?

back