Hugo Boss Soul Soul Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Mehshi K.

BY HUGO BOSS

A strong refreshing fragrance, like pure fresh water.launched in 2008, its notes consist of fig water, mediterranean citrus, lily, hyacinth, massoia wood. see more...

• What is your favorite fragrance on a man?3 Answers
  • Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alejandro Antonio O.
Amo este perfume. They are excellent, i love it, it is the best , me gustaria probar esta nueva fragancia para hombres, for man
Chase C.
Denver, CO
I highly recommend this product as my wife loves it on my, Just a small spray and she gets all up in my business. it is not too strong and not to lite.
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
Im a woman and i would love to recommend to all of the guys in the world! it smells incredible good and sexy!
Samantha M.
Fairhope, AL
I go this for my boyfriend for his birthday and we both love it, it has a nice clean scent and it isn't overwhelming like some colognes can be. It last day all and he gets complimented on it regularly. It's a little more expensive than curve but well worth it, we both prefer this scent over some of the other popular ones that EVERYONE uses and judging by all the compliments he gets the ladies do too.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
This stuff takes me back to 8th grade. Me and my best friend would wear it lol. I guess i just have a thing for mens cologne.
Brittany L.
This stuff smells pretty good on my boyfriend! I love getting him dofferent colognes! He always likes this one!
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
I fell in love with cologne the second my cousin sprayed it. it is divine and such a good scent on a man it drives me nuts. i will have to purchase this for my fiance maybe that will boost more of the intimacy :)
Yesica L.
Master Groomer Expert
Was very unpleased with this fragrance, I have been buying my husband others by hugo boss and was impressed, but this one literally gave me a big headache and had to exchange for a different one.
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
This is one of my all time favorite mens cologne. I have had about 4 boyfriends in the last 12 years and bought everyone of them this cologne...
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
Granted something like a scent is very personal and what may be perfect for one person doesn't seem right at all for another. Still there is something remarkable about Hugo Boss in it's basic scent like this. I've used it for years and have always loved the smell and reactions I get from wearing it. Quality in cologne makes all the difference in the world and this product is top notch.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite fragrance on a man?