Hugo Boss Soul Soul Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Mehshi K.

BY HUGO BOSS

A strong refreshing fragrance, like pure fresh water.launched in 2008, its notes consist of fig water, mediterranean citrus, lily, hyacinth, massoia wood. see more...

• What is your favorite fragrance on a man?3 Answers
  • Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle N.
Review for: no color
This product is pretty good. You see results, but not as much as some other products I've used before. It's a little pricey, and for the money id rather get something else. But it's a good starter product or if you don't have deep wrinkles.
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
Review for: no color
I've been using this product for 10 years and can't live without it! A couple of times when I ran out, I tried other products. But this night cream gives me visible results that I can see in the morning.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Love this scent! Very long lasting and very noticing. A good scent for a male. It's made by the best German designer as well. Good company good product!
Alejandro Antonio O.
Amo este perfume. They are excellent, i love it, it is the best , me gustaria probar esta nueva fragancia para hombres, for man
Em B.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: no color
This product is totally great i love it and its so awesome i highly recommend it i totally love this product
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
I bought this product for my husband and he likes it a lot. It lasts all day on him. Smells really good.....
Christina C.
Madera , CA
This stuff takes me back to 8th grade. Me and my best friend would wear it lol. I guess i just have a thing for mens cologne.
Samantha M.
Fairhope, AL
I go this for my boyfriend for his birthday and we both love it, it has a nice clean scent and it isn't overwhelming like some colognes can be. It last day all and he gets complimented on it regularly. It's a little more expensive than curve but well worth it, we both prefer this scent over some of the other popular ones that EVERYONE uses and judging by all the compliments he gets the ladies do too.
Brittany L.
This stuff smells pretty good on my boyfriend! I love getting him dofferent colognes! He always likes this one!
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
Im a woman and i would love to recommend to all of the guys in the world! it smells incredible good and sexy!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Do you guys think this a good gift idea for a teenage boy?
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite fragrance on a man?