Hugo Boss Soul Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Saira A.

BY HUGO BOSS

Boss Soul fragrance was launched by the design house of Hugo Boss Men's cologne is available in a 3-ounce eau de toilette spray Masculine scent possesses a blend of lavender, amber, cinnamon, nutmeg, vetiver, mandarin, tonka, anise, bergamot, vanilla and black pepper We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
M a stay at home mommy, but still make some money on the side! You may wonder why I shop online so much! I do it with Ebates! Before every time I shop, I check this website first, most of the time the store I'm buying from offers cash back! So every several months I get money back in my PayPal account! It's so easy and free! All you need is a good MEMORY so you can remember to check the site first! It's sort of like buying stuff and getting cash back for ordering online!
And, it's not a scam. I wouldn't do that to my pandas ♥
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
My guy wears this cologne sometimes. It isn't my favorite, but I do like the smell! However, colognes and perfumes smell differently on different skin types, so it definitely depends on your man!
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD
Every man has their own distinct smell. Some mix well with cologne. Some don't. This one however, smells great on every person I've ever smelt it on.
Amanda H.
I liked the smell it was really nice and manly. It also stuck pretty well it,stuck for like 6 hours or so. My husband used it not me
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
Very elegant scent. Very musky and masculine. You cannot go wrong with gifting this to a very special someone.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Got this for the boys, they like it and I think it smells nice. not my favorite but it is a good smell.
Deborath Valeria T.
It smells good, young, but remains in the body and the colony runs out quickly, not recommended
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
My husband uses this cologne and many others by Hugo Boss. They're affordable and smell amazing. Not too strong. Great gift idea.