Hugo Boss Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Haley T.

BY HUGO BOSS

RED by HUGO is a spicy, savory fragrance that leaves a lasting impression. Top notes of grapefruit, pink pepper and galbanum meet middle notes of rhubarb, cedar and pineapple. Deep tonka bean and amber base notes create the perfect balance.

Amanda D.
Denver, CO
This cologne smells amazing! Sometimes I buy it for my boyfriend just so I can wear it! It's not too strong but smells closely like axe body spray but less strong! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone shopping for men and don't know what to get them!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The smell is extremely strong. It personally reminds me of jr high when all the guys would wear this and polo, and none of the above were great colognes but did the the job. Very nose sensitive to this strong one!
Lindsey H.
I got a sample of this through a store we shopped at and it smells really good! Its kind of pricey the bigger bottles but its well worth it. It last forever too. You can get it at jcpennys or herbergers
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Was able to find a bottle for my husband after receiving a sample in the mail. I absolutely love it! The smell is just right and lasts a good while. Co-workers always joke about how they just want to sniff on him every time he walks past. Lol.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
One of my favorite scents my boyfriend has. It has a type of vanilla hint to it that I love! It's long lasting but not too over powering. Like the design of the bottle!
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I bought the hugo red for my husband a couple weeks back and at first i absolutely loved the smell. Gave it to my husband and thankfully he loved it as much as i do! Deffinately a recommend as a gift or just to say i love u
Courtney D.
Personally not my favorite scent; very powerful and actually gave me a migraine. The price might be good but you're better off spending more to get something better.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells great is not overpowering the smell smells very manly very fresh and I also like the fact that I could smell it at any time and makes me feel good
Jeff R.
Mason City
This cologne smells amazing. It's got spicy notes that will set a fiery night ablaze. Absolutely a must have for any collector of men's fragrance.
Amanda V.
This isn't really my taste for my husband but I find it smells alright. It's very potent and should be used sparingly. Also a little pricy.
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Does this smell manly....
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Salio otra versión?
Samantha R.
What age range would you recommend for?
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I want to know of this smells anything like or better than the twist cap Hugo Boss fragrance?
Andrea M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Memories on this cologne!!! any one know where they sell it?

Walmart