BY HUGO BOSS

Women's 1.6 oz EDT Spray. Improved version of Hugo Boss Orange inspired by summer sunset and cocktail of beautiful fruity notes arrived on the market in August 2010. Its name reminds us of romantic summer evenings with red sunsets. Boss Orange Sunset is created of luminous cheerful and fresh accords of bergamot and mandarin decorated with blooming bouquet of white flowers and feminine tacts of rose on a creamy base combined of vanilla and sandalwood. New Boss Sunset invites for flirting and seduces with floral-fruity zest and offers new joy. see more...

Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
So good and smells all day ... Gotta get me one, my auntie had it and she just recently finished her bottle. I so need one
Aiste U.
she likes very, very, very delicious it smells, beautiful packaging. Do you like it? fabulous smell,Gentle, soft, refreshing
Ayesha M.
Ayesha M.
Yes very soft and gental scent........I really like it.its really a nice addition to collection
Aaminah A.
Aaminah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a soft beautiful scent which lasts all day, I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing and get so many compliments! Definitely a favourite, I love fresh smells that remind me of summertime, I highly recommend!
Do you like?