BY HUGO BOSS

BOSS NO. 1 by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz for Men Launched by Hugo Boss in 1985, BOSS is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of oak, cedar, mandarin, musk and amber. see more...

Yolanda M.
Bronx, NY
Smells great. Autumn like and woodsy. Just like fall, when the leaves are falling and the kids go back to school.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend, it smells sooo good. I like to describe it as a honey whiskey smell, it's sweet and manly. He likes it but it is a little strong so he usually wears it when we are going out and the smell gets muddled out but still lingers.
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
It's okay. Very musky. My boyfriend hardly wears it, though. And all we have is a sampler, so that's good. At least we didn't waste money on it.
Elizabeth G.
I bought this as a gift for someone. He absolutely loved it! The perfume has a mysterious, inviting scent that peaks people's curiosities.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This smells so good, I love to inhale my husband when he wears it! If ever in doubt of what to get your man, this one works great!
shilpa l.
My husband use it and smells great. Not very strong smell but suits his personality. Good to gift to your friend and cousins
Michelle M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this classic scent. Smells very manly . My hubby was given this as a birthday present and he loved it.
Chantal H.
This is my favorite smelling boss! It's a unique smell. I quite like sweet smelling, this one is just enough to be manly and sweet at once