Hugo Boss M-2403 Boss No.  6 by  for Men - 1 oz EDT Spray

Hugo Boss M-2403 Boss No. 6 by for Men - 1 oz EDT Spray

BY HUGO BOSS

This masculine scent possesses a blend of oak, cedar, mandarin, musk and amber, Launched in 1985, It is recommended for casual wear, see more...

Hugo Boss M-2403 Boss No.  6 by  for Men - 1 oz EDT Spray
Hugo Boss M-2403 Boss No. 6 by for Men - 1 oz EDT Spray
dinora s.
dinora s.
I love this product I bought it for my boyfriend and he love it this fragrance is not over powering if you have allergy it won't bug you because it so light and fresh it won't irritate you but over all it smells amazing I do recommend this product
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! my husband uses this and he smells amazing! my husband has a nice overall light smell it's not over powering and it's not axe that's for sure!
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Have a nice smell.I bought as a gift to give in birthday that person love .Nice packaging fancy
Anselmo C.
Anselmo C.
This is the most amazing smell ever! I dont really write reviews unless i love a product or i hate it. But everytime i wear this i swear people follow me and tell me how great i smell. my girlfriend loves it and she cant keep his hands off me everytime i wear it. And lastly before i forget, it doesn't spills out easily and last long so if you buy only 1 perfume it is more than enough.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Orange City, FL
If you want your man to smell good, this is what you have to buy. Stays all day and smells so fresh!
Kandi N.
Kandi N.
suffolk
My other half loves this and he is a fussy man when it comes to aftershave. would recommend to buy for your fella. smells lush x