Hugo Boss Just Different Eau de Toilette uploaded by Zselyke C.Hugo Boss Just Different Eau de Toilette uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY HUGO BOSS

HUGO Just Different is for the man who takes inspiration from everything around him. He has the ability to see the world through a different perspective. His journey is unusual and the route he takes seems by chance. Bring this unexpected scent into your collection for an exciting interplay of aromas.

Hugo Boss Just Different Eau de Toilette
My boyfriend has used it for several occassions. It has a very refreshing opening, not to lemon or citrus like the other fragrances, but A very unique fresh mint opening that lasts for a couple of hours and is dried to a complex mixture of patchouli and basil, cilantro, freesia ... So tempting, Good fragrance. These bottles last for a while. The opaque black is a silly idea, since it is difficult to know how much is left. Gentlemen You have to try it to really appreciate the unique aroma. Stay so fresh and so clean clean. Good fragrance. These bottles last for a while.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This hugo boss cologne is very good i like the smell and the presentation is very classy and casual at the same time you really need to have it i recommend it with not doubs the price is affordable i wish i have it in my life.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA
I love Clarins to begin with but this product is a a life saver! I have combination skin and when I get oily I break out horribly. I tried every BB Cream, Foundation, you name it but my face was a sheet of oil UNTIL i started putting this on my under under my BB cream's or Foundation!
Erika R.
SALEM, OR
My husband really likes this cologne. It smells so fresh and isn't overpowering. I think it's the mint in it that he and I both like so much. Mint always reminds me of being clean and fresh and THAT is sexy!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
To be honest I have not tried any of these products but I would be very happy to try and or test them. I love all the different scents of body wash and Cologne .
Cristina T.
This is a nice and really interesting-smelling cologne! The list of notes or smells inside it is pretty iterestingjulie p.Fort Smith, AR355 conversations love the smell of hugo boss... especially when my man wears it. it don't make much and the smell last ll day. Aromatic Fragrance Launched by the design house of Hugo Boss in 2011. This fresh scent has a blend of mint leaves, freesia, basil and musk.
Elena Z.
Salem, OR
Bought this for my husband for his birthday. It has a strange sent to it. Both my husband and I didn't like the sent, almost like it went bad or something.
sam r.
Wyoming, MI
My husband loves this and I find it to be pleasant,not overpowering scent the price is fair for the size and last him for a while.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I buy this cologne for my husband every chrisrmas. He loves the smell and so do i. To me it smells a little citrus and woodsy.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Love the smell of hugo boss... especially when my man wears it. it don't make much and the smell last ll day. great price too
Cristina T.
Especially when my man wears it. it don't make much and the smell last ll day. great price too?

back