BY HUGO BOSS

Men wanting a glorious new cologne to wear should give Boss In Motion White from Hugo Boss a chance . This fragrance is part of the brand's 2010 collection, and it is perfect for the more urban man. It exemplifies a casual lifestyle, and you can readily see that in its notes of basil, red orange, cinnamon, saffron, vetiver and black pepper.

Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
I have had this particular fragrance from Hugo Boss for a while now and for a very good reason. First off it is not a strong fragrance in terms of being overpowering but strong in the sense that it only takes very little during application to produce a great smell on the wearer which results in people complimenting you that you smell very good. The key to any fragrance is finding those that work well with your body's natural chemistry, and once you have found it. It just compliments and blends right with you to create an overall great smell, so you do not have to apply much like you have taken a shower with the cologne to smell great.
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
My husband smells so wonderful when he wears this scent. I bought it for him last Christmas and it's almost gone! He isn't a man who wears cologne often until this.
amie d.
We love this cologne smells so good we've gotten samples before we haven't been able to buy the big bottle would love to have the big bottle or more samples
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
One of my favorites. Lasts well, and is strong enough to be noticed. Packaging is a little inconvenient for traveling but that's the only disadvantage.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
My husband likes this one ok .... Lol but I love it on him.. I won't let him ware it to work ... Just for date night
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
This is one of my favorite male scents, its not overwhelming like others and makes you want to just cuddle up close.
Joseph A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Amazing shape to the bottle very creative and smells are light and delicate just the perfect scent not to strong.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne smells really good. Hugo Boss is always a leader in classic style and this is no exception.
amanda R.
Got this as a gift, not my favorite but i will use it until the product is finished, would not buy one.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I think this is a good perfume. I like the smell of it but the shape of the bottle is kind of strange
Maria M.
Does it smell good?
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
Where can this be purchased?

Walmart