MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimHugo Boss
In Motion Electric Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml

Hugo Boss In Motion Electric Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml

Buy Hugo Boss Men's Colognes - Modern and distinctive, this scent was designed with today's professional man in mind. A lively, dynamic fragrance with whispers of floral accords, spicy orange and mesmerizing, alluring notes of patchouli, sandalwood and cedar, for a man in motion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hugo Boss In Motion Electric Eau de Toilette Spray 40ml!
Sonny C.
I get this because my wife loves how it smells. If my wife is happy then I am happy with it.
Liz D.
alabama
Got this for my husband thinking it would smell nice. It smells ok in the bottle but way too strong when sprayed.
Ashley G.
Miami , FL
My boyfriend uses this product constantly and is one of his favorites. I think its a little strong but he loves it.
Allison  C.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite colognes for a guy to wear ! I can always catch it if walking by
Maria F.