BY HUGO BOSS

Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
My husband smells so wonderful when he wears this scent. I bought it for him last Christmas and it's almost gone! He isn't a man who wears cologne often until this.
amanda R.
amanda R.
Got this as a gift, not my favorite but i will use it until the product is finished, would not buy one.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Pueblo, CO
My husband try this cologne but he thought the smell was not the greatest for him but he used it
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Esta fragancia es una de las mejores que ha sacado esta marca, su olor es buenisimo, me encanta
Izabella L.
Izabella L.
New Britain, CT
Dnsnjzisnsns. Endjsiisjs snsjksoisjsnbe snsjosjsns. S sbsjisisjsneksoisjs e. Sbsjisisns neksoso
Jennielyn G.
Jennielyn G.
S San Fran, CA
I always love the smell of this and I love it when my husband. I love smelling clean and fresh.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
This is one of my favorite male scents, its not overwhelming like others and makes you want to just cuddle up close.
Shivanie M.
Shivanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is my favourite cologne to smell on a guy. When my brother wears this I just run and hug him, just to smell him 😅😅

If you're looking for a elegant cologne to impress the ladies and smell sexy all day, then this is your best bet 😍🙆
Waheebah S.
Waheebah S.
I love this so much, would recommend to anyone. i love this so so sos so ssos so sso much